“New Ownership”
Review of Motel Hollywood

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Surrey
Motel Hollywood
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Surrey
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This motel is under new ownership as of August 31st, 2017, after having its business license revoked by the City of Surrey on July 30th, 2017. It has ceased to operate as a business and will re-open, after renovations, as supportive housing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
7  Thank Janice A
CARMA L, Owner at Motel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Motel Hollywood is private property, owned by Miss Lovely who has been the owner for many years. The sale is not final as the purchaser is not liceanced and plans to use the facility to run an excort agency. Supportive housing for women is just a cover up.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

drug deals left and center..very nasty place
crack and heroin addicts stay hwere
it is so sickening so migh as well pitch a tent at the park
grosse place --DO NOT STAY HERE BIG MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Prostitutes everywhere
rats and mice abound too

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank ramneb
CARMA L, Owner at Motel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

This is Miss Lovely, the owner of Motel Hollywood. I am sorry to hear about your stay, I agree %100 with you. I am presently onsite and I have shut down the Motel as it is not even close to being acceptable. I will be more personally involved with business matter as of now. I will not be doing business with the public and my property has shut down until futher notice. The Motel is CLOSED for business and PRIVATE PROPERTY SIGNS are on the front of my building. My property is not open to the public and anyone trespassing on my Private Property will be charged if they do not leave immediatly. No visitors are allowed. I will report any changes to the public and notify them on the future plans of my property. Until then, the Motel will be closed.
Thank you from the owner, Miss Lovely.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I moved to the area and was in need for a cheap place for a week while I wait on housing replies. He obviously got me a deal on a disgusting room with no tv and heat. I was in the room for about ten min till I decided nope I can't stay here. Graffiti all over walls and door. The door looked like it was kicked in and had a horrible fix job to it. Shady characters giving me looks and looking at my truck in the lot. Shady people coming in and out like clock work. I couldn't relax thinking either my truck would be broken into or someone would try to come into my room. So I highly highly recommend!!!! Not staying there! They attract the wrong type of cliental. Plus their front door randomly came off the hinges! So I left the room and went somewhere else for the extra 20 bucks. Please let's shut down this filth hole you call the motel Hollywood!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank adventureee29
Reviewed 15 January 2016

Asked upon check in to have the room made up as the bed was slept in already. They just remade the bed with the soiled sheets and left. Garbage was still full and there was dirty tissues in the bathtub. Further inspection revealed body fluids on the walls. I have notified the Surrey city gov.

Room Tip: Don't risk it