We booked this motel for a stop over on our journey. We were absolutely appalled by the condition of the room. It was non-smoking but smelled badly, the ceiling tiles were water damaged and moldy and tacked back in place in some places with duct tape and the carpet was peppered with stains and cigarette burns.There were also other guests hanging outside drinking, smoking and swearing loudly. It was by far the worst hotel we had ever experienced and left without spending the night. We felt the prior reviews to be highly misleading.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking