Quality Inn(New Liskeard)
USD 132
Leisure Inn Hotel(Haileybury)
TripAdvisor
Haileybury Beach Motel(Temiskaming Shores)
TripAdvisor
Wheel Inn Motel(New Liskeard)
TripAdvisor
Parc Sutton Bay Park(Temiskaming Shores)
TripAdvisor
Edgewater Motel and Campground(Temiskaming Shores)
Econo Lodge(Temiskaming Shores)
TripAdvisor
Mowat Landing Cottages(Temiskaming Shores)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubnewer hotelfitness roomgreat hotelking bedgood sizeselection of tv channelslong tripmicrowave and small fridgeclean bathroomlarge roomwould stay here againfresh fruitoff the highwayfree breakfastnice viewnorthern ontario
Reviewed 1 July 2015

It was a very clean, friendly staff, great pool n spa. Perfect location, Breakfast had great selection hot, cold breakfast. I highly recommend staying here. Store near by. Very quiet even with the Hwy right there.

Room Tip: Higher floor has ac noise
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Gertrude_HIENL, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Liskeard, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Dear shelleypr,

We want to thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel and for recommending us to other travelers!

We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We love that you got to use some of the complimentary amenities our hotel has to offer, such as our pool. We work hard maintaining the property to keep it fresh and new. Our friendly staff are always on call, happy to assist you whenever possible. Its so great that you enjoyed some of free hot breakfast items.

We would love to see you again, next time you come to our area.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Stayed at the Holiday Inn New Liskeard for 1 night before heading to a fishing camp. My father, brother and I loved the place. Very clean and comfortable rooms, new building with excellent pool and hot tub facilities. Super friendly staff!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Thank Andrew.rochon
Reviewed 27 May 2015

My stay at this Holiday Inn Express in New Liskeard was just fine, it was the Holiday Inn Club Vacation Promotion Package that was offered to me, where I have my issue. When I booked my room directly with the Holiday Inn in New Liskeard, the gal asked me if I'd like to take advantage of a promotion that was running. She switched me offer to an agent with Holiday Inn Club Vacations. The guy was a fast talker, gave me the details of a promotion, I liked what I heard, so I had them charge $248 US to my credit card for a 5 day, 4 night vacation in Las Vegas. I knew there was a 2 hour presentation that required attendance during the stay, no problem. I was also to receive $248 cash back when registering at the Las Vegas property. My intent was to give this package to my daughter and her spouse, as they had never been to Vegas, yet they qualified to attend re the salary level etc. After signing up, I received an e-mail confirmation from Holiday Inn Club Vacations with a whole lot of fine print, that was not all covered during the phone call with the agent. Non Refundable, Non Transferable, needs to be myself and my wife, not just myself, the presentation (Time Share) was not in Vegas, it was in Florida, only the presentation was in Vegas, if I do not attend, they further invoice me for the difference between the $248 I have already paid and the going rate for their Vegas property. I called Club Vacations and asked to cancel. Their answer non refundable and you cannot cancel without incurring the further rate charge. I called the Holiday Inn IHG Customer Care line, and was told there was no direct affiliation with Holiday Inn, I had to speak with Holiday Inn Club Vacations. I called the Holiday Inn in New Liskeard and was given the Holiday Inn Customer Care number, which put me back to Holiday Inn Club Vacations.
I am not interested in Time Share properties in Florida. I did not need a trip to Vegas for myself. It has been a very frustrating process trying to exit from this promotion without incurring further costs. I asked for a copy of the telephone conversation when the promotion was sold to me by their agent ( as they advise that all conversations may be recorded) did not receive anything, just that the promotion is non refundable. Obviously, this experience has left a very sour taste with me, to the point that given a choice of hotels to stay in, Holiday Inn will not be a the top of my list. The fact that this whole episode began, after booking my stay with a Holiday Inn, who subsequently transferred me over to the promotion line, has me very frustrated, as Holiday Inn Hotels claim it is a totally separate division, not affiliated with Holiday Inn Hotels, yet it was they who hooked me up with Holiday Inn Club Vacations. LET THE BUYER BEWARE OF HOLIDAY INN PROMOTIONS OFFERED. Frustrated J C Vanstone

Room Tip: Rooms are OK, just beware of any promotions being offered.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank John V
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Liskeard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Dear John V,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and rest assured, your input will be shared with our management team.

Thank you for your time and for staying with us.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 19 April 2015

I had a bad start to my stay, that had nothing to do with the hotel. I just happened to pick a weekend with busloads of young hockey players and their families in the hotel. Kids are like wolves: a few are OK, but you want to avoid packs! I started off with a lot of noise all around me, but complained early on. And that is where the Hotel and its staff showed what they were made of. Total resolution of the problem! I was upgraded moved to a different floor, and had the peace and quiet I had signed up for. I had a great stay, and was reminded of why Holiday Inn is one of my favorite hotel choices. The internet is free and better than average speed. Rooms are well appointed and spacious. The hotel is modern and clean, with friendly staff and good service. Thank you! I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Gertrude_HIENL, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Liskeard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear GwilymHowes,

We at the Holiday Inn Express in New Liskeard want to extend our thanks to you for your recent review regarding your experience while staying at our hotel.

We love that we are one of your favorite hotel choices! Its so great that you enjoyed our rooms and complimentary high speed internet. Also we think its great that you found our facilities to be clean and modern and that you received friendly service from our staff.

While you did have an issue, we are so pleased that we were able to come up with a solution that ended in you having a great stay. All of our guests are very important to us and we want you to leave here feeling valued and happy about your choice to stay with us.

It would be great to see you again!

Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Brand new in 2014, friendly efficient staff, clean rooms, best hotel in town.If staying in the area I would highly recommended that you book your room here.We had a group of 46, we were well taken care of. Hotel includes exercise room and pool.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Gertrude_HIENL, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Liskeard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Dear Chris S,

We would like to thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel and for recommending us to other travelers!

We are so pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and efficient and our facilities to meet up to your high standards. The fact that you and your group of 46 enjoyed themselves really means a lot to us. We enjoyed having you!

We would love to see you guy's again.