See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Three of us stayed in two rooms here while in town for one night. The reservation and check-in were handled quickly and easily. Both rooms were spotless, came with lots of fresh towels, good beds and quality linen.

Good cable selection and strong wifi (at least, in our rooms which were close to office).
Continental breakfast was more than adequate to get you going in the morning.
Nice location in the village, close to the beach, and the LCBO.
Would definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

$140/night?!?

For what?

No pool.
Continental breakfast only.
Mediocre customer service.
No BBQ.
They don't even have a microwave in the room, you have to go to the lobby.

Stay away!

Go to the Holiday Inn and pay the same amount but at least have some percs.

Never again will I stay at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The room was located in the rear of the motel. It was very quiet, no noise from the highway, The front desk clerk Flo was very accommodating, she had went above and beyond to make things easy for me. I was according to an email booked for the Econo lodge, I arrived got my room and left for a function. Upon my return I found out I was booked to stay at a different place, Front desk fixed it and I got to stay were I was. Thank you Flo

Room Tip: Rear is super quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel was Clean and quiet. The rooms are your typical room and offer all amenities. It was nice to park directly outside our door. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The nearby restaurant had good food and pleasant staff. We will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VeronicaM1651
Reviewed 15 July 2016

The staff was friendly and got me to my room quickly. There's plenty of parking, never an issue there. The room is average, nothing wrong with it, nothing great about it. This was my second stay there and the Wifi is always horrible. I was continually disconnected and even when connected the speeds were unacceptable.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the front for better wifi?
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business