Leisure Inn Hotel(Haileybury)
USD 80
Mowat Landing Cottages(Temiskaming Shores)
USD 172
Edgewater Motel and Campground(Temiskaming Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Wheel Inn Motel(New Liskeard)(Great Value!)
USD 59
Auberge Country Inn(New Liskeard)
USD 91
USD 133
Englehart Motel(Englehart)
USD 73
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationgreat pricehome cooked breakfastfirst morningfree hot breakfastcoffee potperfect hostscomfortable bedsphilmarinafridgeinternetcleanlinessdryer
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I cant say enough about this place. Owned by the loveliest couple, the Beach Motel is the cleanest place as well as having ammenities, like barbeques. The location on a lake is breath taking. The fee is the lowest in northern Ontario and include a home made hot breakfast. I love a place when it makes you feel like home. This one sure does it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were participating in a golf tournament in Haileybury and needed a nice but not too expensive hotel/motel to stay in for the 3 days. I found the Haileybury Beach Motel on the internet and wrote back and forth to them prior to our stay to get information etc and to verify our reservation requests. When we arrived we were greeted by the owners and we were checked in right away. We've never been in this area so we inquired as to what's what and she was very informative. We got to our room and we were very pleased with the room. You could tell that they have been working very hard to update the rooms. Everything was neat and tidy and it was nice to have a fridge in the room. The room overlooked the lake and the view was magnificent. The 3 days we stayed were marvelous. We went to the office the first morning and were very surprised to find out that a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast etc was part of the stay. Wow Way better than the stuff you get on the highway motels of fruit, bagels & cereal. It was wonderful being served. It truly is a husband and wife project. They were the perfect hosts and we will be returning again for the Bedpan Golf Tournament. Thanks very much for your fabulous hospitality.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. Has an amazing view of the lake . The rooms were very clean and tidy. Bacon , eggs hash browns, toast and coffee served every morning and it's included in the rate. Friendly as ever. I will definitely stay here again!! Thank you Phil and Connie! Great little motel and awesome service!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My company booked me in for a 1 night stay and I was staying in room 14. Can't say enough how fresh and clean the room was. The beds are brand new and very comfortable. Some additional amenities are the large outdoor patio next to room 14 with a variety of comfortable seating to take in the beautiful water front shores. Also a Propane BBQ is available for use. Not to mention a traditional full bacon and eggs breakfast is included into the price! Both Owners Phil and Connie have done amazing wonders with this place. I STRONGLY recommend this place if your looking for a relaxing for one or more evenings. LCBO/Beer Store right next door and a public swim area with a great water slide by the boat marina. And right in the middle of the downtown area close to everything! It's a well hidden gem!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This motel is right along a beautiful waterfront. Really scenic and the beds are very comfy not to mention Phil and Connie are lovely people. They even prepare an awesome homemade breakfast for you. The rooms are clean and functional. I would definitely recommend this place. I stay here every time I visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family