Hotel Atrium(Targu Secuiesc)
Hotel O3zone(Baile Tusnad)
Tusnad Hotel(Baile Tusnad)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Best retreat for families! Beautifully decorated and furnished rooms, large bathrooms. Everything is spotless clean. The staff is very courteous and well trained and they go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I have to admit that this wonderful place is not new to me. Beeing a local person I've whitnessed how the simple terrain turned into a garden straight out of a fairy tale. Today I spoiled myself with a variety of tasty food and drinks letting the welcoming atmosphere to capture me. I experienced a very relaxing day. This is probably the best place to be, weather you want a refined meal or just to spend a good time. You mustn't miss it, believe me I know... ;-)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

So... The location is very very warm and cosy but when the food enters the room... it tajes the lead.

Simple menu but super tasty with traditional Gulyas soup which is... A M A Z I N G!

You have to visit it!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MLucian
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We only stopped to eat lunch and the food was amazing. Big portions, cheap prices, super tasty. Totally recommendable, especially the goulash. They didn't have the dessert we wanted unfortunately. The service was also impeccable and the restaurant is very clean.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank AncaR2
Reviewed 12 April 2016

The hotel are having a good location on the road to BACAU,not far from city Targu Secuiesc, quiet place -good food, excellent and very helpful staff.
Nice garden -good coffee
Good for a business trip accomodation

Room Tip: best food, good rooms, very polite and helpful staff
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business