“Regular take away and occasional sit down”

Spice Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Warfield
Price range: USD 4 - USD 27
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spice Lounge welcomes you to indulge yourself with exotic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine in the heart of Newell Green Warfield. Our Chef Three Times National Award Winner will take you through his culinary journey with mouth-watering traditional home style cooking and sumptuous Chef Speciality signature dishes. We source the freshest ingredients including our very own Vegetable Garden. Spice Lounge caters for everyone with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, our elegantly decorated restaurant is the perfect complement to our food - we boast an outside garden area with ample parking, whether dining alone, with friends or the whole family, we would be delighted to welcome you and help you make a selection from the extensive menu. We have a full bar available and you will find our service attentive but not obtrusive. We invite you dine with us, and enjoy our hospitality.
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great local curry house. Use it every few weeks, take away good (though make sure the order is correct....regular issues) but restaurant excellent...

Support your local curry house!

SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Apologies for late response - thank you for your visit and support - As a business we are ticking over as not much foot trade (hoping this changes with the housing), all support is welcome.

There are newer reviews for Spice Lounge Restaurant

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I had not been to this Restaurant for a few years and had wondered what had become of the place since my last visit. The Spice Lounge was a big surprise for me. We were greeted by a very friendly host and some loud music, not quite my style. The menu was clean and full of very tempting dishes, most of which were cooked with chillies, again, not my liking. However, when the food arrived it was hot and very tasty, not at all hot, but spicy and delicious. I asked the barman to please change the music and turn it down a bit, They obliged and we had a very enjoyable meal and quite a large "doggy bag" to take home. Can't wait to go back with my girl friends.

SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hi and thanks for the review and kind words I shall make sure our music is not loud and relaxing for our customers.

I hope that you will try us again.
regards

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Came here for the Sunday buffet before heading into London for a concert. This is a good value buffet with lots of choice. It's all freshly prepared and very tasty: easily on a par with the evening à la carte service (which we'd done before). It's tempting to go back for visit after visit to try each dish - they were all great - in which case, take only small portions! Rounded things off nicely with fresh fruit (couldn't face the chocolate gateau!). The staff were very pleasant and attentive without being at all intrusive. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Hi Marc,

Thansk for your review and kind words, we try to make sure we have a good selection of food for people to try, we also make sure every week we add variety, I hope you can help us by spreading the word.
Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Restaurant is actually located nicely and there aren't lot of curry houses around so this is probably the only choice for locals. I went there with my family 2 adults and 2 kids on Friday night, called in to make sure there was space. I was handed over to a gentleman(not) who would not repeat when we dint get what he was saying, he was less interested in service family. It took ages for food to arrive, which we believed because of the busy period, when i simply mentioned that kids were getting hungry, the waiter started to explain the whole procedure as if we were eating in for the first time!!! That too in a very agitated and unprofessional way, whilst I dint even make any requests. Personally as there are not many curry houses around people especially large groups of curry lovers end up here. I had lamb curry which was fine but my wife ordered paneer dish and it literally had sugar in the gravy! We understand Indian food very well but did not question anything however even ordering plain water without ice seemed to not go down well with waiter. Asian family sitting next was also not paid attention too and they too were fed up. ultimately we agreed that we will not visit this place again, wished i had gathered name of the waiter and spoke to manager but we were so late that decided to leave immediately. I am sure this one wont go down well but if i had videoed the whole thing then it would have been better but obviously we dint expect something like this will happen.

SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Hi first of all thank you for trying us and taking the time to write this review, unfortunately it is not the type of review i like to read, but yet again i take this on board in ways to improve our business and service. You have to understand that my father, my uncle the first gen Asian's English is not their first language, and sometimes cultural differences and language barrier is taken the wrong way for example: "Waiter started to explain the whole procedure as if we were eating in for the first time!!! That too in a very agitated and unprofessional" See the staff was merely trying to be helpful however you thought his actions were rude, so what do I tell staff? not to try and be helpful? Our staff do not mean any harm or disrespect so I am sorry if you felt like that. Depending on the time of day, in this case the evening you arrived two adults and two kids - on a Fridaynight and depending on what you ordered and the quantity etc it can take up to 45 minutes, unfortunately we are not a fast food chain that has a meal ready. I will make sure if future delays with young kids I shall try and get the kids fed first. Regards Jay

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time & it won't be the last!!! Had a friend look after our two young ones and took the opportunity to go here, excellent food excellent service & affordable!!! Well done spice lounge!!!

SpiceLoungeWarfield, Owner at Spice Lounge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Hi and thank you for choosing Spice Lounge on you night off from parenthood - please continue to support us and enjoy our food. You do know we deliver around Bracknell? ;-)
Regards