This is my second visit to Gwinganna and both times have been life changing.
I cannot express enough how much inspiration, knowledge and therapy I receive from this magical place.
My first visit last year in booked the 7 night Winter Detox which I highly recommend.. I attended by myself and met the most amazing group of fellow travelers, some solo and some coupled... but for an introvert this was so comforting and a huge accomplishment for me. Everyone is there for similar reasons and I found everyone so welcoming and friendly.
This trip I was able to visit for 3 nights with my partner and although he was apprehensive, he has left with renewed energy, a new outlook on life and has continued some of the wonderful practices at home.
Equine was included in this special weekend for the first time and was the most wonderful healing experience.
I am so grateful for the beautiful experiences, the yin and yang activities that kept men moving, the beautiful food that nourishes my most, the wonderful staff that support me each time and the therapies on offer are amazing.
I highly recommend this stunning retreat.. we have left a deposit for our next visit already and are madly searching for dates so we can relax and unwind together again.
Cannot thank you enough as these short stays really do support positive changes I have been making in my life and have helped heal my soul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a world of busy, Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat stands apart as the destination to help you rest and revive and inspires you to live a healthier life. Whether you stay for a spa weekend over two nights or the popular detox program over seven days, you will connect with supportive professionals who will teach you resilience in the modern world.Australia's award winning lifestyle retreat is surrounded by ocean and valley views in the Gold Coast hinterland, with exceptional facilities including the stunning Spa Sanctuary, one of the largest spas in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy delicious organic cuisine, an extensive range of activities and stylish accommodation including luxury villas. Gwinganna.....for the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Hotel Tallebudgera
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Australia/Gold Coast - Tallebudgera