Gwinganna has it all. Six days of rising early and deciding which choice to take up - fabulous bushwalks, maybe yoga, maybe a morning with the most fabulous ecologists and miracle gardeners who show you how to improve your lives with a few herbs. A fabulous breakfast (didn't miss the coffee and I LOVE my coffee normally), another choice should i box and then deep water run or maybe stretch to a pilates class. Then a seminar and sounds strange but seriously they were a daily highlight, an amazing lunch followed by dreamtime - where you have treatments or laze by the pool or snooze under a tree - your freetime for whatever. Dinner - again fantastic food, bed, then repeat the next day but with different activities on offer - BLISS.
This is a health retreat that treats the whole person - not just the waistline or the inner exercise junky. There is a lot of highly qualified, passionate and entertaining staff. Its one of the things that set this place apart. The staff are so knowledgable - best in class I think. I am only home four days, so its early days, but I have come away with a whole lot of motivation and information to incorporate into my daily life to live a healthier life and have more energy. I didn't rate every treatment I had, frankly a couple were ordinary, but the Spirit of Sound was brilliant - can't rate it highly enough, the zero balance made me feel like a new woman, and the aquine therapy is unique and just fabulous. A really special week and looking forward to going back maybe in a year or so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a world of busy, Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat stands apart as the destination to help you rest and revive and inspires you to live a healthier life. Whether you stay for a spa weekend over two nights or the popular detox program over seven days, you will connect with supportive professionals who will teach you resilience in the modern world.Australia's award winning lifestyle retreat is surrounded by ocean and valley views in the Gold Coast hinterland, with exceptional facilities including the stunning Spa Sanctuary, one of the largest spas in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy delicious organic cuisine, an extensive range of activities and stylish accommodation including luxury villas. Gwinganna.....for the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Hotel Tallebudgera
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Australia/Gold Coast - Tallebudgera