I've just returned from a 4 night stay at Gwinganna. As always, I read the negative reviews on TripAdvisor to help me with my stay. I noted people complained about the establishment being money hungry, going downhill in their offer, the expense etc. I can be quite critical and was really concerned I'd quickly find things not to like about a place like Gwinganna however on arrival was pretty quickly swung in to a peaceful sense of calm that not much was going to phase me either way! I could not fault the food, the service but most of all the purpose. Yes it is a business, but their passion for the greater good shines beyond all. Gwinganna really is a little slice of heaven on earth & for those open minded enough to give anything a go, there is so much benefit up for grabs. Gwinganna educated me about health, wellbeing and my mind, nourished me with hands down the most beautiful food on the planet, and nurtured me with their most amazing caring and generous staff. I've travelled the world and paid a lot more than Gwinganna rates for just a room. Bare in mind if you're thinking it's a lot of money, where else can you pay one rate and receive total care (all food included, daily seminars, activities, plus some gorgeous Spa treatments). If you're reading this and thinking about going; my advice is that you truly deserve it and lock that thing in & never look back!!
Note: don't be apprehensive about a solo trip. People are understanding if you don't want to be social & there are also plenty of other people up for being social if that's your thing too. I made some gorgeous friends and hope to keep in touch after expecting I'd go and keep to myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a world of busy, Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat stands apart as the destination to help you rest and revive and inspires you to live a healthier life. Whether you stay for a spa weekend over two nights or the popular detox program over seven days, you will connect with supportive professionals who will teach you resilience in the modern world.Australia's award winning lifestyle retreat is surrounded by ocean and valley views in the Gold Coast hinterland, with exceptional facilities including the stunning Spa Sanctuary, one of the largest spas in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy delicious organic cuisine, an extensive range of activities and stylish accommodation including luxury villas. Gwinganna.....for the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Hotel Tallebudgera
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Australia/Gold Coast - Tallebudgera