I attended the Winter Wellness program over a three night weekend in July. I booked a short stay to decide whether it was for me. It was! Great well thought out program, no pressure to join in but you just want too. Fabulous food and the Dream Time ....just that. Staff are all helpful, Megan, Shelley stand outs. John a highlight. Perfect for a solo visit or with a friend. No work talk, loved that. Might go during the week next time and try different options......already looking at diary for next year. Other lifestyle retreats may look more opulent but there is something about the rainforest, the space and the Gwinganna vibe that hooks you in and calls you back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a world of busy, Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat stands apart as the destination to help you rest and revive and inspires you to live a healthier life. Whether you stay for a spa weekend over two nights or the popular detox program over seven days, you will connect with supportive professionals who will teach you resilience in the modern world.Australia's award winning lifestyle retreat is surrounded by ocean and valley views in the Gold Coast hinterland, with exceptional facilities including the stunning Spa Sanctuary, one of the largest spas in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy delicious organic cuisine, an extensive range of activities and stylish accommodation including luxury villas. Gwinganna.....for the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Hotel Tallebudgera
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat Australia/Gold Coast - Tallebudgera