Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat
Ingleside Stud Farm(Tallebudgera)(Great Value!)
USD 63
Travelocity
Bay of Palms Resort(Elanora)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 122
USD 327
Priceline
Burleigh Break(Burleigh Heads)(Great Value!)
USD 92
Agoda.com
USD 142
  • Pool
Outrigger Gold Coast(Burleigh Heads)
USD 89
USD 65
USD 80
USD 68
Priceline
All reviewsspa treatmentslife changingorganic foodbody and soulenergy levelssteam roombest experiences of my lifemeal timesamazing spaprivate plunge poolschool campearly daysboot campcome homewonderful weekorchard suitesdetox program
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Took a week stay here and was delighted. Focus on health and relaxation every fascet was covered and covered very well by excellent facilities and very dedicated staff. Beautiful rooms, relaxing environment. Whole food menu creative and very well presented.

Room Tip: All levels of accommodation - even the cheapest Heritage rooms - are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Martyn P
Reviewed 9 July 2016

I recently stayed there for a 5 days retreat. Over the last few years I have tried several of the kind worldwide yet I always return to Gwinganna. The friendliness of the staff (QLD style) and renewal of the food offering, the activities and the surroundings make this place unique. Obviously don't expect TV and minibar, this is a CNN, FOX, ABC etc. free zone. I wish however there was better wifi access as being cut of from the world completely can cause stress... This is a mild criticism by no mean a points loser. If you feel like a loaner you won't feel like that for long. There's no way to escape the communal aspect of the place. Finally the management at the top is exceptional... The GM Sharon Kolkka has over 20 years experience and her leadership is felt throughout.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Birdsbasement
Reviewed 2 July 2016

This has to be the best retreat. It's so good I am lost for words. To summarise best surroundings, best accommodation, best food, best spa, best facilities and support by friendly specialised staff making it the best experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank favfoodforelsie
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Awesome week surrounded by incredible nature, nourishing food, fun and challenging activity, wonderful dynamic people and lots of r&r. I've left with 18 intentions to action over the next 3 months to make a healthier best me. Thank you Gwinganna. See you in another 5 years.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the 5 day program immensely and a month later still feel the benefits. Situated in Tallebudgera Valley with views of the entire Gold Coast each day starts with Qi gong as the sun rises. There are many different activity options available like hard or easy walks, organic gardening talks, Pilates, spin and stretch classes, cooking lessons, deep water running or a game of water polo. My favourite was the Equine assisted learning where you spend the entire morning working with 2 beautiful horses to learn about yourself under the guidance of Sue.

The daily seminars present information health and lifestyle information, they were always interesting. The presenters are so passionate and glowing with health and vitality themselves. I didn't agree with everything presented but have lots I've incorporated into my lifestyle.

The food is truly amazing, top quality produce beautifully cooked and presented. Its gluten, dairy free and no coffee but didn't miss it. Almost too much food, fruit platters, granola or pumpkin porridge and hot meal for breakfast.

After lunch it's time for spa and health treatments, the menu is extensive and next time I'll book ahead so I don't miss out.

I enjoyed the meditation classes held before dinner. I got to meet most of the 65 guests during my 5 days as some meals have seat allocation and others you choose.

Everything is optional at Gwinganna so do as much as you feel like, just being there is soothing.

My room in the Orchard suites was quiet, huge, very comfortable and spotless.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Palmbeachgal
Gwinganna, Manager at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Palmbeachgal

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am sure your story will assist so many who are considering a visit. Like you, we love our location with ocean and valley views and the morning Qi gong is such a highlight for so many guests. We try to continually evolve and offer a diverse range of activities and of course the information in the seminars is often life changing. We are so glad you enjoyed these elements.
Chef will be very happy to know you enjoyed the customised, nutritious food.
Many guests also tell us that meeting other like-minded people enhances their experience, especially with our set arrival dates so that guests are not coming and going during your stay. With such a large property even with maximum guest number of 64, it allows everyone plenty of space to relax an have quiet time to themselves.
Thank you again and we hope to see you return one day soon.