“Best sushi in Australia”

Tetsuaki Japanese Restaurant
Price range: USD 4 - USD 25
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and great service, followed chef Austin's recommendations and had an excellent meal. Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is one of the best Japanese restaurants in the world; and I have been to many. Chef Terry is one the best. He slices and dices with the precision of a heart surgeon. I happen to know a bit about heart surgery.

2  Thank not_johntan
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I have been here twice this week, I couldn't get enough of it and I will be back again tonight.

Food- tick
Service- tick
Ambience and music- tick
Value- tick

Tetsuaki serves fresh and authentic Japanese cuisine partnered with attentive service. On my first visit, I had the 9 piece sashimi which were all served fresh and flavorful. I also had the spider sushi which was also great and a bottle of Sapporo to help me finish off the dishes.

On my second night, I had a Kara- age ( fried morsels of chicken ) which was soft, tender and full of flavour, along with this I also had another sashimi platter which I finished off with a bottle of warm sake ( fabulous combination )

Needless to say, I had a wonderful time dining here. Fabulous food, attentive service, love the jazz music background.

Friendly head Chef Terry was on hand for a chat while I dined at the counter, excellent service by Joo and Sophie. Austin the chef on the second night was also awesome who gave lots of information on Japanese cuisine.

Another local favourite. I'll be back!

1  Thank LeConcierge
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Very good quality Japanese food can be found here. Everything is exceptionally fresh and the staff are fabulous.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 21 May 2015

This is a top option for a business or social lunch in Paradise Point. The bento box options are a great choice and the gyoza's are some of the best I've eaten anywhere. Great selection of beer, tea's and, of course, sushi and sashimi.

1  Thank Kent M