Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Prestigia.com
All reviews hour drive from bangkok facilities beach bungalow sea shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Idyllic feeling great for families Staff very courteous and attentive Breakfast need improvement in type of bread and bakery
Bathrooms are well laid out , but some fixtures incorrectly fitted start showing too early surface problems which may be assumed as lack of cleaning, yet the rooms are cleaned daily to perfection .
The space at the rooms is well planned and functional .
The food at the restaurant was surprisingly nice .
Looking forward to spend much longer time .

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I love the house very much. It's very nice and clean. As I know, this resort opened many years ago but the look is so new. No dust on the white ceiling. The bathroom is super clean with no stain. I wonder how they manage these things.
The staffs are very helpful and friendly even the security guard at the pool.
I also had a chance to inspect the 3 bedroom house. This beachfront house is very nice with a spectacular sea view.
In the next few months, I will have a chance to stay at Nishaville again because my company decided to have annual company outing there (after I shared my great experiences there with my boss :-) ).
See u again soon... Nishaville

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We did rent a villa (2 adults & 2 kids) for a few days and were clearly impressed by the quality of the villa provided. The villa is very well maintained, it's large with all modern amenities. The pool side is also very nice, directly on a "empty" beautiful beach. The hotel service offering did work perfectly well during our stay and the spa is a must. Going around with a tuk-tuk is very convenient and the kids did love it. It's a perfect address before starting visiting the country or before flying back home for people who do not want to end up on crowed islands. Finally, the prices are really fair compared to European strandards.

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank PATCO060
Reviewed 15 July 2012

The house is very nice, clean and spacious. The place is a bit too quite and isolated from everything else but other than that it's the perfect family hideaway resort. Our kids enjoyed the sea, sand and sun very much. The staffs were so nice and well mannered. We were just regretted we didn't stay longer!

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed 19 April 2012

For someone who love some peachful, I hardly recommend this resort.

The room size is huge with full needed facilities and amenities.

Feel like staying home but with the spectacular view and lovely service.

They have canal view, garden view and seaview room. I stayed overnight in the garden one.

You wont believe what they have in the room;

Kitchenette, Dish Washer, Washing Machine, Dining Table, Huge Living area !!!

Nice surrounding, they try to plant much trees that they can, if you walk to the restaurant you will love the view there. Many coconut trees by the sea, so romantic.

In case you comes for business, they also have the meeting room for around 50-100 pax.

the service is great, and suites for someone who are seeking for a peaceful place to stay.

Try it!