“Quick Dinner”

Sima Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 46 Restaurants in Gibsons
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Got an hour left for the ferry and we dropped by Sima Sushi for quick dinner. We told the server that we need to catch the 6:30pm ferry and wonder if they can serve our order that quick and they did! Prawn tempura was crunchy, california roll combo was served well and tasted good, chicken teriyaki was "yummy" according to my nephew. The place was clean and with lots of tables and chair, friendly staff. 4/5 as my rating. And I'm satisfied with my visit.

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Fast reasonable priced sushi, with good service. Centrally located in the upper mall. Not the same competition as Vancouver sushi restaurants with 3 places in Gibsons.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Great selection of sushi to choose from. They have photographs of many of their top rolls, which I find helpful in helping me to decide what new sushi to try. I also like that they have Bento Boxes.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We eat here every trip it is always good. The service is excellent & it's very affordable. The deep fried california roll is my husbands favourite!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Love their sushi and everything else on the menu. We are never disappointed. My daughter loves sushi but not seaweed. Sima makes her sushi with "soy paper" and it looks and tastes great along side of the gyoza and sunomono salad. Sima is our favourite take out lunch on work days. Always fast, and they know your name!

Date of visit: March 2015