“Modern cafe off the hwy”

Sheer Bliss Bakery Cafe
Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Gibsons
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Friendly staff, Stephen the owner is usually there mingling with the customers. He is an amazing cook, baker, etc. Great food and desserts. A must stop in

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This place is a bit pricey, and doesn't have the warmest atmosphere, but the food and drink is good.
One regular customer sits in the centre and stares at me, lamenting how awful young people are. I don't go in when she's there.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My husband and I received a gift card for Bliss - our reason for going. We were really delighted with the place - warm and welcoming - and thought our lunch was delicious!
When we walked in, we didn't notice the extensive menu to the left of the counter and thought we only had what was on the board behind the counter to choose from, which was fine. Didn't notice the menu until we were on our way out! We'd definitely go back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stopped in after a few hours outside in the November weather looking for a) good, strong, hot coffee and b) something hot for lunch. The coffee was great...and I had a bowl of the soup (can't remember what it was--sorry) and a cheese scone.

I found a corner seat and spent some time warming up, reading a paper and people watching. The entire time I was here there was a steady stream of people coming through the door. This is definitely a local favorite...and worth a try.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We visited briefly between 2 other stops, but enjoyed the service (great), coffee and delicious bakes.