“Really loved it!”

Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Gibsons
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My husband and I received a gift card for Bliss - our reason for going. We were really delighted with the place - warm and welcoming - and thought our lunch was delicious!
When we walked in, we didn't notice the extensive menu to the left of the counter and thought we only had what was on the board behind the counter to choose from, which was fine. Didn't notice the menu until we were on our way out! We'd definitely go back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stopped in after a few hours outside in the November weather looking for a) good, strong, hot coffee and b) something hot for lunch. The coffee was great...and I had a bowl of the soup (can't remember what it was--sorry) and a cheese scone.

I found a corner seat and spent some time warming up, reading a paper and people watching. The entire time I was here there was a steady stream of people coming through the door. This is definitely a local favorite...and worth a try.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We visited briefly between 2 other stops, but enjoyed the service (great), coffee and delicious bakes.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I ate lunch here twice over two days, the staff were friendly, the food was exceptional and the prices fair. The portion sizes were good and I felt there was value for money. I would definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been to this Cafe a few times. Today my husband had Curry Red Lentil soup and basil cheese scone and I had Salmon quiche and salad. So delicious!!! I can see they put a lot of choice ingredients and thoughts into the menu. You won't find this quality food anywhere. Only people who have passion on food will create such delicious menu.
A must go in Gibson.