“Enjoyable eats, and great coffee”

Sheer Bliss Bakery Cafe
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Gibsons
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We visited briefly between 2 other stops, but enjoyed the service (great), coffee and delicious bakes.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I ate lunch here twice over two days, the staff were friendly, the food was exceptional and the prices fair. The portion sizes were good and I felt there was value for money. I would definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been to this Cafe a few times. Today my husband had Curry Red Lentil soup and basil cheese scone and I had Salmon quiche and salad. So delicious!!! I can see they put a lot of choice ingredients and thoughts into the menu. You won't find this quality food anywhere. Only people who have passion on food will create such delicious menu.
A must go in Gibson.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

After an AMAZING lemon blueberry muffin and coffee we decided to stay for breakfast. Eggs were served as a soupy mess with barely cooked sausages on them. Expected better after our sampling! Banana bread french toast was edible but would never order again, eggs undercooked. Eat a full meal elsewhere!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Casual eatery with focus on healthy food. Quality is their name and it shows with all offerings. From delightful sandwiches to baked goods and various beverages you will not be disappointed!