“Excellent!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Gibsons
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I ate lunch here twice over two days, the staff were friendly, the food was exceptional and the prices fair. The portion sizes were good and I felt there was value for money. I would definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have been to this Cafe a few times. Today my husband had Curry Red Lentil soup and basil cheese scone and I had Salmon quiche and salad. So delicious!!! I can see they put a lot of choice ingredients and thoughts into the menu. You won't find this quality food anywhere. Only people who have passion on food will create such delicious menu.
A must go in Gibson.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

After an AMAZING lemon blueberry muffin and coffee we decided to stay for breakfast. Eggs were served as a soupy mess with barely cooked sausages on them. Expected better after our sampling! Banana bread french toast was edible but would never order again, eggs undercooked. Eat a full meal elsewhere!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Casual eatery with focus on healthy food. Quality is their name and it shows with all offerings. From delightful sandwiches to baked goods and various beverages you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Food was excellent! My group tried the spanakopita, a panini, a scone and the chicken/mango/avocado salad, and each item was to-die-for. The owner/manager was super friendly and actually did something really kind. He saw me eyeing the gluten free bar (which I noticed AFTER i'd already paid for my salad), and brought one out to me as I was leaving! I was touched--it made my day :) The gluten free bar itself, which had nuts, chocolate and peanut butter in it, was incredible by the way! One of the best gluten free bakery items I've ever tried. We'll definitely be back.