“Wholesome homemade fare”

Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Gibsons
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Casual eatery with focus on healthy food. Quality is their name and it shows with all offerings. From delightful sandwiches to baked goods and various beverages you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Food was excellent! My group tried the spanakopita, a panini, a scone and the chicken/mango/avocado salad, and each item was to-die-for. The owner/manager was super friendly and actually did something really kind. He saw me eyeing the gluten free bar (which I noticed AFTER i'd already paid for my salad), and brought one out to me as I was leaving! I was touched--it made my day :) The gluten free bar itself, which had nuts, chocolate and peanut butter in it, was incredible by the way! One of the best gluten free bakery items I've ever tried. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The lunches looked very appealing however we had already eaten, so took a cinnamon bun to go. It was a little dry which might have been corrected if we had eaten it in store warmed up.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The ambience and people are great, lovely facility just wish they had a couple of treats for people with allergies. Please make a few dairy free treats!!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

many dishes like homemade and nice to sit outside now in summer.you order yourself at the counter and it will be brought to you in very short time.