“Cheesburger Heaven”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Culligan's Canteen
Reviewed 6 January 2012

The best cheeseburgers money can buy. A staple-mate in the area forever. A limited take out menu but everything is very good.

1  Thank ChaleurPhantom
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I hope this is the correct Culligan's Canteen/Take Out by Jaquet River. I can't believe this restaurant is actually in business. This was the worst take out I had in my life!They actually serve frozen boxed seafood you get from the grocery store. When I say frozen, I also mean the cheapest brand you can possible buy! The fish was triangle shaped, 1cm think, very very crisp on outside, and was so gooey inside you couldn't even taste fish or see fish for that matter. The scallops, which we were told were pretty large in size, were literally the size of a marble, and tasted like burnt batter. Once again the cheapest brand frozen store bought ones you could get. In fact, buying them from the store and cooking them would probably have tasted better. Not once ounce of this seafood meal we purchased actually tasted like seafood, just plain burnt batter! If I hadn't of drove off to eat my meal elsewhere, I would have gone back and demanded my money be returned.