All reviews sitting room fresh fruit within walking distance french toast ensuite bathroom breakfast was delicious next morning large bedroom muskoka lakes first floor jen hosts wharf stellar waterfront segwun wedding
Reviewed 30 August 2015

This little inn is conveniently located in Gravenhurst - a couple blocks from the main street and about 15 minute walk to the waterfront. There are three rooms in the inn. We stayed in the Muskoka Suite - bedroom, sitting room and a private bathroom. The breakfast were delicious and filling. We would strongly recommend this place and will be staying again on a next visit to the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Jen was very helpful and welcoming. The room was outfitted with everything that we could need. Restaurant and sights and events recommendations were spot on and breakfast was perfect. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We had the Segwun and it was lovely. Bathroom was right in the room albeit behind a curtain. Not a problem.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Jenn and Tyler were extremely welcoming both when making the reservation and upon my arrival. I received an upgrade to the best room as I was the only guest for the evening that I stayed! Very generous of them. This is the perfect spot of business or pleasure when visiting Gravenhurst! Amenities are lovely, food was delicious, and conversation was delightful!

Room Tip: The largest room (Grand Muskoka Suite) was lovely and the additional sun room offers a great place to relax or do work.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed at The Inn on Bay on the V-day weekend. Jen and Tyler were great hosts and the breakfasts were delicious! The Muskoka suite was already booked (we tried booking two weeks ahead!) so we stayed in the Segwun suite.

One minor complaint is that I noticed the mattress is tilted down slightly to the left side. Don't know what the previous guests were doing in the room as they also clogged the toilet (which was promptly taken care of by Tyler). Other than that, everything else was great!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis L
Reviewed 8 February 2015

We stayed at Inn on Bay a few weekends ago as we were heading to the Sawdust City Brewery for the evening and I highly recommend it. The owner Jenn was so welcoming and friendly. The rooms are quiet, the beds are so comfortable and it comes with all of the amenities you could need. Our breakfast the next morning was delicious and included home-made granola and a
made-to-order omelette. It is right downtown so close to everything. We are looking forward to our next excuse to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends