“Talented chef”

Restaurant Des Petits Ventres
Price range: USD 11 - USD 27
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The chef is very talented. Service is excellent. Atmosphere is charming. Highly recommend. Dining here feels like a brief vacation to Europe.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We chose this restaurant based on high ratings and were so pleased by our choice. My husband and I shared a traditional cheese fondue and glass of wine. Delicious and plenty of cheese and dippers (bread and assorted veggies and apples) were provided. Creme brulee for me and apple caramel for my husband rounded out the meal perfectly. We left stuffed to the brim. Service was very good and the atmosphere was friendly and quaint. I believe that many of the other patrons were local.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We were there the first time in January and when we visited Tremblant again in February, my husband wanted to go back . We all love the pasta dish they have. Noodles are very fresh and taste very good . Our kids also enjoyed their dinner and finished all of them. We liked that they have set dinner menu. So we ordered two set dinner and we were able to share two appetizer and two desserts for family of 4.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Excellent food, service and atmosphere!
Best boeuf bourgignon that I have ever tasted!
My husband's fish of the day, in this case, tuna, was also superb!
Will definitely return in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My husband and I totally enjoyed our meal at this lovely little restaurant after our day of skiing. We ordered le table d'haute which is good value (soup or salad, main course and dessert). I loved the Beef Bourginion and my husband had the Braised beef which was tender and flavourful. The salads are fresh and generous. Nice house wine as well. We were there midweek so we didn't need a reservation but on Friday or Saturday you would. This place is warm and friendly and the service was excellent. We highly recommend this restaurant.