“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Stowe Miniloft #1

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
jose-luis...
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My family and I spend 4 days in bel air . The House was just amazing , beautiful modern, confortable just perfect for our vacation . We also enjoyed their club house with kids play room , theater, spa, Sona gym and the staff was awesome . I can’t wait to go back because my wife and I are considering buying one of their house . That’s how much we loved it .
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nathalie...
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My family and I stayed over the Aspen house for 3 nights. The layout was simply perfect to accommodate 4 people. Each room had their own bathroom, closet, TV and access to the deck. We loved how the space felt, the high ceiling really made a great impact. The modern open kitchen had everything we needed to prepare all our meals. The living room was very cozy. Overall we were very impressed with the finishes of the house. The floor plan was very well thought out. During our stay, we enjoyed many activities the BelAir Club House had to offer; such as hot tub, sauna, yoga room, a fully equipped gym, even our little one enjoyed the 2 play rooms located on the basement. We got to enjoy a great massage in their 4 room spa. The staff was incredibly friendly. While we were having breakfast “Fanny” recommended many outdoors local activities in th area. We cannot wait to be back, and try some summer outdoorsy activities this time (canoeing, biking, climbing....)

Teresa S
Playa Del Carmen
“Exceptionnal!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a great time from start to finish! The house is stunning, high quality design with a wonderful view, everything is there, super clean and well organized, very comfortable beds! The children enjoyed themselves safely, both indoors and outdoors in the playroom. Great location, 10 km from downtown Mt-Tremblant. Extraordinary service and the people who work there were very kind and very helpful! I highly recommend it! We will visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nina M
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Great location for those who are planning to ski in Tremblant. Chalet was very modern, clean. Furniture and decor was beautiful! I love home decor in general and i found that chandeliers were very original:) Also i was surprised to see super high ceilings and enormous windows with beautiful view. It was just magical to wake up to this! Also the owner was very approachable, helpful and kind. We had a great time! I would definitely come back!

Katie L
“A wonderful home in a beautiful location!”
Reviewed 12 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We stayed for 3 nights in the Stowe Mini Loft. The view of the snow covered lake and mountainside across from the loft was a beautiful scene to wake to each morning. We purchased food from a local grocery and made breakfast and dinner in the loft each night - they had the appropriate kitchen gear for us to use. Netflix movies at night, comfortable beds, great shower. The laundry set up was really nice to have too. It felt like we were very remote and secluded but we were minutes away from civilization! I would stay here again in a minute!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing