“Fabulous Canadian Experiance”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom with double sink and washer dryer
Kitchen and front door
Christmas 2013
Spring
Outside front spring
Winter 2012
Winter evening
Deck and pool and BBQ
view across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AndreaSmi...
“Fabulous Canadian Experiance”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a fab Experiance the aommodation was as described, with space so we could have our own space. Nice and peaceful location and only a short trip to all amenities.
Pool was lovely after a long day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pamela B
“Fantastic place!”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Excellent place! One large bedroom with king bed; one roy bedroom w queen bed, one smaller bedroom with a full bed/single bunk bed on top of it. Large living room with fully stocked kitchen which accommodates large groups. We fed 9 people one night. Huge deck with pool. Washer dryer. Good communication with owner. Off street parking lot in quiet neighborhood. I highly suggest renting this place! A great value.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Bobspeaki...
Miami, Florida
“Highly recommend this place”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Hello, I had the privilege to rent this property on March 2016, and I couldn't pick a better place. The purpose of my vacation was to find a good place to stay with my family for ski and relax. The first thing I want to acknowledge is the friendly response from the owner. He always responded on time on my request and were available all the time very helpful with recommendations on places to visit around the area. The property is perfectly located close to supermarkets, restaurants and amenities. Its only 10 minutes from Mont Tremblant ski resort and 45 minutes from snow tubing park and snowmobiling. The house is equipped with everything you need. Super clean, spacious, and very well taken care of. It has easy access, quiet neighborhood and a lake walking distance. The kitchen has everything you need. Bedrooms are very nice, comfortable beds, bathroom very clean and includes everything you need. I really appreciate every single details to make my vacation special, and that is how I felt. Thank you and I will come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, clean, and comfortable.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Mar 2016
We are happy to hear you had such a great stay and enjoyed the amenities our home and the surrounding area have to offer. It was a pleasure to have you and we enjoyed meeting you and your family. We hope you will contact us again for your next stay.
Eva L
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great place”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This chalet is just perfect, it is located within walking distance to shops and restaurants and a 10 minute drive from the slopes. The place was clean and comfortable. I would stay again!!

Travelling group: Young Children
31 Mar 2016
We are glad you had such a great stay and would be happy to have you stay at our home again in the future.
jobyer
Port Burwell, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The place was occupied when we arrived. We found a place an hour away, with NO help from the owner/manager. He replied to a few texts but did nothing to assist us and did not seem at all concerned about the posotion that he left us in! He was on vacation - how would he react had HIS place not be available to him when he got there???
I am not only upset with him, but Trip Advisor told my husband that this property would be removed from the site - obviously it is still here.
Lack of responsibilty, lack of concern, lack of professionalism.......
What a disappointing experience!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
As stated in our reply to your other review from your partner Dieter1951
We are extremely sorry for this issue. We were out of the country at the time in Cuba with extremely limited access to phone coverage. As it turns out we did have a double booking due to using a second booking agency other than TripAdvisor/Flipkey. We have since cancelled our listing with the other company and now only accept bookings through TripAdvisor/Flipkey. We understand how upset this has made you and that your weekend was ruined. When you contacted me, I did provide the phone number for an individual in Tremblant who rents homes. You and I had discussed on the phone, when I provided the number for the individual who could rent to you, that I would be providing you with a complete refund, which I did ensure you received. I understand that the individual I connected you with for a rental did not rent to you as you told him that I was going to pay the rental for you. However, we regret you had such an unfortunate experience. As a gesture to make up for your inconvenience that weekend, we would like to offer you a FREE 4 night stay at a time that works best for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing