“Excellent sandwich place, very tasty & fresh food.”

La Sandwicherie Cafe + Bistro.
Ranked #22 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We ate two lunches here on a recent weekend in Mont Tremblant, with about 8-9 family members each time.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was really good.
An excellent choice of sandwiches, fresh ingredients, well seasoned and very tasty.
Even the younger children like the food.

There are newer reviews for La Sandwicherie Cafe + Bistro.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

My husband and I have stopped at this cafe before cross country skiing, during our ski, and after we are done! We love this cafe! The staff is friendly and helpful, the food is delicious, and the coffee drinks outstanding! We have tried several different sandwiches, all of them tasty! We usually get a salad, and the choices have been creative and delicious! I especially enjoyed the kale salad with pear! My husband loves the smoothies, and I favor the lattes, especially with a pain au chocolat! Stopping at this cafe has made our week of skiing even more special! It is an easy walk from the ski trail! Thank you for the wonderful food and service!!!!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Cozy and great for a night cap or desert. Friendly service for sure. Lunch I found a tax expensive for what I got and the food needs more seasoning. You should chg the flat bread you use for your nutella pizza, not that good. See you next year!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

A great little sandwich shop in the old village. Very casual atmosphere. When were were there they had a choice of chicken noodle soup or cream of carrot. Both were very good. They have a wide array of sandwiches. The sandwiches we ordered were made with a very good baguette and fresh, good quality ingredients. They also serve beer but we did ot have any. If you are looking for a nice little place to grab a bite to eat then I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have been there for a lunch a few times now & we have never been disappointed by the quality of the food & friendly staff. You will have to wait because it is custom order but well worth it!!