“charming little cafe with delicious home made soups & sandwiches!”

La Sandwicherie Cafe + Bistro.
Ranked #16 of 157 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have been there for a lunch a few times now & we have never been disappointed by the quality of the food & friendly staff. You will have to wait because it is custom order but well worth it!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Stopped in for a quick bite and discovered a gem! The service is to order at the counter and they bring your food and beverages after you are seated.

There are not many seats available, so timing is everything. We lucked out, sat, and were brought a bottle of cold tap water.

We both ordered the "Thai Soup Bowl", which was very similar to Vietnamese Pho, and a glass of wine-one of red and one of white.

The soup was full of veggies, chicken and rice noodles, along with a generous amount of fresh basil. They supplied a spoon, fork and chopsticks, so it was easy to eat! The wine was great, although we didn't ask what type. The broth was seasoned perfectly with just a tad of heat. We could add extra heat with the bottled sauce.

The bill came to just under 50.00 with tip. Not inexpensive but being on vacation means enjoying things like this without feeling guilty!

We would definitely return.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great luncheon spot, soups, lots of sand which options and very good coffee. Well priced and cosy atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Went for breakfast- pastry's fresh, good coffee - good value limited breakfast menu though - yoghurt, banana bread pastries. Happy with it all though.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I was staying in the Mont-Tremblant village not too far from this restaurant, but they close at 5:00pm and they were always closed when I returned from hiking in the national park.

Then on a rainy day I stayed put and had lunch at La Sandwicherie Café + Bistro. They do brisk business and there was a line, but the food was worth the wait!

I went for the sandwich/nachos/home-made salsa combo. I elected to go for one of the "boss" sandwiches, the cabane à sucre, and it was delicious! It was a little over a dollar more than the others, but definitely one of the very best sandwiches I've ever had!

Loved it so much that I went back the following day and got the same sandwich. The food is prepared with care, using only fresh ingredients. The restaurant is cool, sporting a hip décor. Though quite busy, the staff is friendly and efficient. I really enjoyed the vibe of the place.

La Sandwicherie is definitely a "must" for anyone visiting Mont-Tremblant!