“Best option for lunch”

La Sandwicherie Cafe + Bistro.
Ranked #21 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great luncheon spot, soups, lots of sand which options and very good coffee. Well priced and cosy atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for La Sandwicherie Cafe + Bistro.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Went for breakfast- pastry's fresh, good coffee - good value limited breakfast menu though - yoghurt, banana bread pastries. Happy with it all though.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I was staying in the Mont-Tremblant village not too far from this restaurant, but they close at 5:00pm and they were always closed when I returned from hiking in the national park.

Then on a rainy day I stayed put and had lunch at La Sandwicherie Café + Bistro. They do brisk business and there was a line, but the food was worth the wait!

I went for the sandwich/nachos/home-made salsa combo. I elected to go for one of the "boss" sandwiches, the cabane à sucre, and it was delicious! It was a little over a dollar more than the others, but definitely one of the very best sandwiches I've ever had!

Loved it so much that I went back the following day and got the same sandwich. The food is prepared with care, using only fresh ingredients. The restaurant is cool, sporting a hip décor. Though quite busy, the staff is friendly and efficient. I really enjoyed the vibe of the place.

La Sandwicherie is definitely a "must" for anyone visiting Mont-Tremblant!

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Great little spot to grab a light breakfast, snacks and lunch. The prices are reasonable, food is delicious and there are healthy options. The cappuccinos and espressos are also delicious. We loved that we could eat in or grab things quickly on the go.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

This is a great choice in the Old Village, right along the bike path. I ordered the Curried Cauliflower Salad and my husband ordered a panini. The meals were made from fresh ingredients and were very tasty. This is a good choice, as well, for those on a vegetarian or vegan diet. We highly recommend sitting on the deck on a beautiful summer day!