“Wow!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in North Hatley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

What a fabulous restaurant! This was my favorite meal of our recent vacation to Canada. The menu was very intriguing with entree combinations that sounded a little unconventional and turned out to taste fantastic. I had tuna tartare for my entree--that was divine. The meal was creatively and beautifully presented. They somehow created a beet wonton stuffed with tuna as well (it looked cool and tasted great). My husband went with the duck, which he also loved. The service was very attentive. Can't wait to return.

2  Thank gaudifan

Reviewed 7 September 2017

You just have to try the delicious "Poutine de Duck". Such a great name for a classic Quebec dish. There's not much Duck, mind you - just a slice or two of a subtle pate de fois gras - but it does combine the two most famous culinary gifts from Quebec - Poutine and maple syrup. And even better - the Poutine is made with boiled slices of young potatoes, not " patate frites".

1  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The food was simply delicious! My wife and I had a great culinary moment in this restaurant.
The presentation of the dishes was beautiful. I had a tuna wrapped in a red kind of feuilleté as an entrée was simply delicious. As a main course I chose the duck magret, it was slightly crusty on the outside and very tender in the inside, best one I have these last years.
My wife choose the veal, and was very happy with her choice. We both agreed that this restaurant food was even better than most pricey restaurant in Montreal, you can taste the freshness of the products in all their preparations.
The only disagreement we had was on the wine we chose, for my wife it was good, I found that it was slightly off.
All in all, a very good restaurant, I highly recommend it, for my part I will sure be back to taste other dishes on their menu.

1  Thank Mohamed D
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Cosy, pleasant restaurant with a surprising interesting and excellent table. The suggested menu was a discovery in good taste. Highly recommended.

1  Thank MrsDarcy1804
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Easy five stars. Calls itself a cafe but is so much more. Everything from start to finish was delicious. I had the duck, it was perfect. Carolyn had the veal, also perfect. This is a real hidden gem.

1  Thank Michael H