“Fab food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Two of us went for dinner. I totally recommend the place. Great service and food. I had the Kwey Thao(flat rice noodles) vegetarian style and came loaded with veg and noodles.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A friend collected a lunch for us to take to a friend’s house for lunch. A very full container (good?) of completely tasteless noodles. I couldn’t begin to eat. I brought the container home for my son, who agreed that this was tasteless. Won’t return. I deserve better for $15 lunch. By far.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The restaurant does not appear to be much from the outside but the food more than makes up for this. Some of the best chicken pad thai I have ever had.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is the closest you'll get to a true taste of Thailand without taking a flight. Excellent food, great prices, and charming S.E. Asian atmosphere. The chefs in this family-run restaurant are the real deal. Trained in the culinary art of Royal Thai Cuisine, 100% authentic!

1  Thank Will E
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here after Christmas with the rest of the staff and really enjoed ourselves. Knowledgeable and friendly staff to help make your visit well worth the visit.