“Try the Pad Thai and Yum Yum cups! Great atmosphere inside.”
Review of Thai Hut

Thai Hut
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Woodstock
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Great Pad Thai & Pineapple chicken.

Very nice owner / staff with much experience in the Thai cuisine - and it shows.
Many comfortable seating choices & Asian inspired interior decor creates privacy and at the same time, a fun and nice casual atmosphere.

Friendly service, with hot steeped tea as soon as we sat down.

The food was ready surprisingly quick, on our Saturday early afternoon visit. Excellent Pad Thai, very flavour-full, delicious.

Utensils and chopsticks available if you like to practice chopstick skills (or if you are already an expert).

Folks, there is even river-view seating available in the back,opposite the street side entrance.

Thanks for the nice hot tea. Good to meet you. We'll be back!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I liked this place. The owner who was a real friendly chap has created a peaceful environment where you can enjoy your food and drinks without the hustle and bustle found in most restaurants. Once you order you can take your seat and as soon as you receive your order no one will bother you. Some nice tea will be served while your meal is being prepared. All pop or water is included with every dish. The recipes are tasty, the ingredients are fresh and the prices are amazing. I was in Woodstock for 5 nights I ate here 3 times. Pineapple shrimp, Chicken mango and the green curry were all great. I could not say which one was the best as I enjoyed them all. This place is really clean and there is a nice view of the river in the rear dining room. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while passing through Woodstock looking
for a place to eat during our journey from Cheticamp to Edmundston. We decided to check it out because we have been on the road for days and looking for something more homemade/fresh. The staff was very welcoming and friendly immediately upon entering. We were greeted with warm lotus tea, which after a long day in the car was very inviting and relaxing at the same time. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal, it was fresh, it was colourful and full of flavour. The serving sized were generous and we felt guilty for not being able to finish our meals. Thank you Thai Hut for the delicious meal!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Hankering for a new taste in the Woodstock area then you have come to the right place.
The owner will greet you at the door and find you a seat under an umbrella if you can find a seat out front.
Our group of five ordered the party meal to share which included soup, drinks, dessert and 4 main dishes of your choice - there are 10 to choose from.
Everyone one of them were very good. The Tom Yum soup started the adventure and the frozen dessert culminated the foreign dining.
Thank you for a wonderful international meal it meat and potato country.

1  Thank Stevomars
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

As we approached the Woodstock exit wondering where we would eat, I noticed the Thai Hut on my Trip Advisor app. So glad we visited this place! A friendly owner, relaxing atmosphere, good food. We are only in the area once a year and I will be counting down the days till my next bowl of Tom Yum soup.