“Clean, modern, convenient hotel with friendly bi-lingual staff”

Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Edmundston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Edmunston at the Best Western. This is a new hotel close to the highway and casino with all the amenities. The staff were fluently bi-lingual and most helpful. We'll definitely make this a regular stop!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marc M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to learn that you've enjoyed your recent stay. Every day we strive to deliver an outstanding experience to all our guest and we are very happy that we’ve met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to compliment our team, they are a great asset to our hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future!
Best Western PLUS Edmundston

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In April of last year my wife and I stayed at this hotel and submitted a poorer than usual review. The hotel's director of rooms tracked me down and contacted me. She explained there was an error made in my room assignment and she wanted to resolve it by staying one more time. I did that a week ago and had one of the best stays in a hotel ever. As a platinum BW rewards member I can be upgraded to the best available room. Well I was, and all I can say is Wow! From the time we checked in, had complimentary drinks at the bar, assigned room 418 (you have to see it to believe it), and checked out the next morning, the friendliness and professionalism of the staff was over the top. They do the BW brand proud. And yes, I will always stay here when travelling through Edmunston.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chuck S
Marc M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Edmundston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Best Western PLUS Edmundston

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Modern, clean and a good value for your money. The staff is friendly both at the desk and at the lounge, and the pool is nice and clean. The tiny breakfast room is poorly laid out with respect to flow and a chaotic way to start your day. I skipped that part and went to one of the many restaurants in the neighbourhood

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are sorry that we did not met your expectations. Based on your valued comments, we will be able to do the appropriate follow up and we sincerely thank you for that. We are happy that you've enjoyed your overall experience despite the inconveniences. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is either fairly new or newly

renovated. I had a room with a king sized bed, desk, wing back chair, keurig coffee machine, and fridge. There is no carpet in the room! Just a couple of area rugs by the bed. I found that to be very clean and inviting. My only complaint about this and the drawback from being a perfect rating was the bed. For all the Reno’s and beautiful touches in this hotel.....the beds are cheap and awful to sleep in. My coworker had a room with two queen beds and she slept in both of them thinking one may be different than the other....she found both of hers to be awful as well. She also said that the chairs in her room were uncomfortable. I have stayed in a few best westerns and this was by far the worst bed/sleep that I have ever had.

The complimentary breakfast is one of the best I have had at a hotel. My suggestion would be to offer Greek yogurt along with the regular yogurt. Also, the boiled eggs could be in a crockpot and kept hot instead of cold. Otherwise, excellent breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, taters, beans, choice of grains for toast/bagels etc , yogurt, cereals, milk, juice coffee. Etc.

Staff that I came in contact with were excellent. Friendly, smiling, and efficient.

Please replace your beds. When you do....your hotel will be a five in my books.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Marc
BW Plus Edmundston

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The hotel was immaculate, the staff was extremely friendly and their breakfast was delicious. We liked the location, it is close to several restaurants and also to center of town. The view of the city from such a location is superb.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to learn that you've enjoyed your recent stay. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are very happy that your experience met your expectations. We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future for the next game!