Park Place Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 168
Super 8 by Wyndham Fernie(Fernie)(Great Value!)
USD 128
Powder Mountain Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 96
USD 74
Fernie Stanford Waterslide Resort(Fernie)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 138
Blackstone Bed and Breakfast(Fernie)(Great Value!)
USD 97
Hotels.com
USD 122
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmovie roomyogurtguest kitchenfree laundrybreakfast snackhot tubmovie theaterbike storagerecreation roomcommunity kitchentreat bagnice linenscommon kitchenno elevatorboard gamessuper friendly staffnothing fancy
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was the base for my 11 nonstop course. The staff are phenomenal. So friendly and helpful. The food very good, the chefs did an amazing job producing food for us day after day. I didn't stay there so can't comment on accommodation!

Will return

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Front_DeskRedTree, front desk supervisor at Red Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hey Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to review us! Sorry to see your 11 weeks in Fernie has come to an end. We hope to see you next year!!
Safe Travels!
Victoria

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Basic hotel that mainly caters to the Nonstop ski course groups. Great staff, always super-helpful. Facilities are good for boarders/skiiers, heated-boot room and ski/board tuning space for waxing etc

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Front_DeskRedTree, Front Desk Supervisor at Red Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello,
We are happy to hear you found our amenities useful and our staff helpful. Music to our hears!
Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed at the Red Tree Lodge this week and had an amazing time. I loved the fact that it had so many communal amenities. You could choose to socialise with others or retreat back to the privacy of your own room. Red Tree Lodge had everything we needed and the staff were so friendly and helpful. When we look at heading back to Fernie, my pup and I will definitely be staying at Red Tree Lodge.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Front_DeskRedTree, Front Desk Supervisor at Red Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hey Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! SO happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us!
Looking forward to seeing you and your pup again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was my second stay at the Red Tree and I enjoyed my stay. It's a 10 min walk into the main street, but restaurants are only a short walk away. Rooms are comfortable and the lodge also has recreation areas for guests to use - staff are super friendly. While I was staying in winter I would also think Red Tree would be a good base for summer activities in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Hello Scott,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again! We're so happy to hear that you find our location great and our amenities useful!
Hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. The staff are always ready to help and the facility's are very good especially the sauna and hot tub.

After a long day on the slopes it was lovely to come back to somewhere that felt like home and unwind with a beer at the bar. The food at the lodge was unbeleivable only one or two restraunts in town where better. I know I will be back in Fernie at some point and wont even consider staying anywhere else.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
RedTree_Staff, General Manager at Red Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Hi Ed!

Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear that you felt so at home with us. I look forward to welcoming you and the other guys back to Fernie soon - the bar isn't same without you guys!

Safe travels,