All reviews golf course one bedroom suite full kitchen big horn sheep washer dryer timeshare exchange hot tub top floor views of the mountains gas fireplace jet tub off season king bed up to date sitting area minute drive main street
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Bighorn Meadows on our way back from our son's wedding. We found the grounds in pristine shape. The 2 br suite was large and provided us with lots of room to entertain.
Our view was the best in the area overlooking the pond and 9th hole
We had a fantastic view of the mountains. The suite was well equipped and very roomy. It was very peaceful and relaxing staying there. We enjoyed the Bighorn sheep, and wild Turkeys. We would definitely recommend the Bighorn Meadows for your stay. The sunset was fantastic.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
TrueKeyHotels, Marketing Manager at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you very much Ed for this terrific review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the views from your suite. We hope you return to stay with us again :)

Cheers,

Katie Wallace
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The only reason I’m giving this resort a 1 star is because of the customer service. The rooms are beautiful and the resort is beautiful. But if you need help from the office or God forbid the internet goes out good luck getting help from the office. Horrible horrible internet. And the office staff are snooty and definitely don’t make you feel like you’re spending the $$ you are.

1  Thank Alison F
TrueKeyHotels, Guest Services Manager at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Alison,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us at Bighorn Meadows Resort. I truly apologize if our agents appeared to be unfriendly and I will be sure to take this up with my staff.

For future stays, please note that all of the information about our Wi-Fi is in our check-in packages. This also includes a contact number if you are running into issues. I apologize about your internet experience and I will be sure to look into the Wi-Fi in the unit that you had stayed in to avoid these issues for future guests.

We wish you safe travels in the future,

Julia Blakley
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed at Bighorn Meadows Resort (located right on the golf course) to break up the trip coming back from Kelowna to Edmonton. The views are beautiful and the room we booked was a one bedroom suite which was huge and came with a kitchen, dishwasher and even a propane BBQ on the porch. The facilities were clean and well maintained. However, the outdoor pool and hot tubs are much smaller than they appear in the pictures. All in we had a great stay and there are plenty of deals to be found online with multiple day stays.

Room tip: Stay on the ground floor if you are looking for easy access to the pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TrueKeyHotels, Manager at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear John,
Thank you for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to welcoming you again.
Katie Wallace.
Marketing Manager.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I called the resorts 1-800 number on a weekend. There were no staff taking reservations on site, thus I was re-directed to an answering service in the USA who said all the right things, yes, this is the Bighorn Meadows Resort etc. As in previous years I requested a specific room at the resort and if not that particular room, the building that this bank of room is located. I was assured the room would be booked as requested. I was charged a deposit of approx. $275.00 plus tax. Talking to the person who took the reso, you;d think she was on site and new the resort well. She did not have a clue what she was talking about. In early August I called the resort and spoke to a real life employee on site. It was learned that I had been booked into a building far from where I initially thought I was going to be and with no elevator. Needless to say I requested a refund which I did receive. I stayed at another property and will never reside at BHMR again. My stay would have been for 4 days. Boo....

Room tip: Don't call the 1-800 reso number; don't call on a weekend. Ask if the person taking your reso is on site
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TrueKeyHotels, Guest Services Manager at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear redcoat70,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Since we are not open consecutively for 24 hours, we have a 3rd party reservation agency who answers our calls when we are not there or busy taking other calls. You will also get this 3rd party line when you hit extension #5 when you call our resort. We recommend to dial extension #0, especially during the day when we are open so we can speak directly to our guests. I will be sure to contact our 3rd party booking agency and share your comments and concerns for additional training with their staff.

When you speak to us directly on site, we do try our absolute best to accommodate our guests requests by putting notes on their reservations. However, sometimes requests cannot be fulfilled due to many reasons that could come up (ie. no availability, maintenance issues, etc).

I truly apologize about your experience and wish you safe travels in the future.

Julia Blakley
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I’ve never written a review before, but felt the need to this time, as the handful of poor reviews almost kept me from staying here.
We had a 1 bedroom that overlooked the golf course, and the views were fantastic. The balcony was spacious, with a bbq and a table large enough for the 4 of us to sit outside and play a board game.
I loved the configuration of the suite. The side facing out was all windows, which made it nice and bright. It was an open concept, which left us plenty of room to watch tv, relax by the table, and the kitchen was huge. It was stocked with everything a family needs to prepare meals. We used the pullout couch which was as comfortable as a bed. We are used to modern, clean and updated rooms and this didn’t disappoint.
The bathroom was well situated for both the bedroom and the rest of the condo.
We were on a top floor. I had read reviews about hearing other people walking around but that wasn’t our experience. I found it very quiet and peaceful.
The pool and hot tub were clean, as were the change rooms. I really liked the private shower in the bathrooms there. The sitting area was also very nice.
I loved the location. It is close enough to walk Radium, and only a 15 minute drive to Invermere, Panorama, and 25 minutes to Fairmont. We even drove to Canal Flats. Radium is a great home base to travel the area.
You can’t beat a large condo when staying more than a night or two. There were no extra fees like the sites that offer condos and vacation homes. This offered us all the space and comforts of home at an affordable cost. We loved our stay.

Room tip: 1,2 or 3 bedroom. The studio suites are the ones with the views of a cement wall. We stayed in building 600.
Trip type: Travelled with family
TrueKeyHotels, Manager at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hello Carolyn B,
We are pleased to be the first property you have written a review for! It sounds like you had a wonderful stay with us and we very much appreciate you taking the time to share details about your suite and the Resort amenities.
We hope you choose stay with us again soon!
All the best,