All reviews crepes hungarian restaurant rocky mountain hungarian couple his wife great hungarian dishes cabbage rolls breakfast was included bacon and eggs stayed two nights coffee maker the owner rooms are spacious friendly hosts enjoy the view sitting area highly recommend staying here
Reviewed 8 May 2016

My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge. I was really happy to see a large room with a great layout, and that is was very clean. It wasn't musty or old smelling. It is an older building but the hosts have taken exceptionally great care of it. Service was fantastic and they were always there to offer suggestions, assistance with anything we needed, great directions for sights to view and great conversation. The breakfasts were delicious and fresh each morning. The hosts were lovely, knowledgeable and very friendly. They went out of their way to make our stay extra special and comfortable. We are booking there again this summer. Fantastic rates, beautiful/stunning view from the room & highly recommended.

Room tip: Upper room was quiet and had a fantastic view.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank yogasue2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Lovely stay in Radium! Very friendly hosts, tasty breakfast included. Rooms are clean and well equipped with all you need,
The view from the balcony is breathtaking! I really recommend to everyone, who want to stay in a very friendly motel, and spend a good time!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sándor I
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

This was on of the best sunsets we've seen in the Rockies, loved sitting on the balcony taking it all in. Good rooms, useful with kids to have 2 queen beds with dividing wall (no door) in between. Beautiful fresh breakfast.

We'd booked through hotel.com as it was the best price, hadn't realized that it didn't include tax or our two children (aged 2 and 4). Was still good value for $125, but I don't like feeling 'tricked' or getting surprised. My husband however loved it, I suspect we'll be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pandablue4
Reviewed 2 May 2016

With a website promising a million dollar view, that's a lot to live up to. But they pretty much nailed the head on it. The lodge sits on the side of a mountain and you can see a long, long way. Terrific view.

As for the lodge itself, the outside leaves much to be desired and it could probably use a reno to modernize it.

However, it was clean and quiet. With the room, you get a free breakfast (gratuities are suggested but not mentioned except in the menu). There are a number of good options for breakfast - bacon, eggs, potatoes, crepe's, waffles and it's a solid breakfast. Good portion and tasty.

You can tell it's locally owned & operated though as the towels & cloths in the bathroom are mismatched.

My only real complaint was that the patio door didn't lock so there is a risk there but it's a small one because in order for someone to access the balcony, they'd have to go through the other rooms and swing around from balcony to balcony.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Excellent stay in Radium! Very friendly hosts, tasty breakfast included and free wi-fi. Rooms are clean and well equipped with all you need, including fridge, microwave, television, air conditioning.
We enjoyed the breathtaking view from the balcony. Rooms were cleaned daily, the service and Hungarian food was great. Pets are welcome.
I really wonder what prompted some people giving this accommodation a poor review, stating things that are simply not true.
I have a hard time believing coupons have no expiration date...........from 2012!

• Trip type: Travelled with family