All reviewsnice hotelrecommend this hotelrestaurant attachedwestern hotelsroom was cleanhotel restaurantpool and hot tubnorth sidecleaning staffsmall townconvenient locationking bedwould stay againroad tripkootenay national parkmain flooroff season
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We had a comfy good here for 1 night in June. Our room was large and the bed comfy. We ate in the restaurant and the Yorkshire chap who served us in the evening was attentive, as was the lady in the morning for our included breakfast. Its a good place to lay your head in a small town after a long day touring.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Barry and Nicol... G
Trevor C, General Manager at Best Western Puls Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay and had a wonderful dining experience. I trust you enjoyed Radium Hot Springs and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Staff on check in were indifferent and failed to acknowledge the loyalty scheme even though I'd emailed in advance. The attitude was that they were doing me a favour in booking me in, er, I'm paying the bill folks !
According to the Hotel staff this place was sold 2 weeks ago and the previous staff all left en mass ! Certainly seems to be in a terrible state, restaurant was appalling, went here at 7.10pm and two of the dishes on the menu were sold out. Waited 15 minutes for a drink, complained and told that no one will work here so there are no staff ! Hotel website says having renovations until end of June 2018, well sorry but they are still in full swing. Told on check in that they have put the finish date back to the end of July ! Guest room doors are part painted and reception and entrance are a building site. The guest rooms are superb, you cannot fault them, it's the rest that lets the place down, sorry ! I asked when I checked in for details of customer services and got nothing. Asked for the General Manager at dinner time and told specifically that 'You won't get a manager at this time of night'. Have several more examples of the poor service but don't want to seem that I am ranting because I'm not. We are supposed to be here for 7 nights so I'll update this review if I ever get to see them. A very disappointing example of the Best Western brand.

Stayed: July 2018
Trevor C, General Manager at Best Western Puls Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am concerned regarding your stay and would like to discuss this further with you. Yes, we are in a large process of renovating our property to better serve all of our guests and yes we anticipate to be complete by the end of July. As the General Manager I am in my office every day and readily available to all of my team. I hope you will give us another opportunity and come back and try us out again.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a good location. Renovation ongoing at the last stage, the lobby of the hotel. All rooms are renovated. Nicely done on the bathrooms facilities. Big windows for good light and ventilation. Restaurant is good for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Trevor C, General Manager at Best Western Puls Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and found them spacious and well lit. I am also pleased to hear you had the opportunity to try out our restaurant on site. We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

The two ladies on reception were very welcoming. They apologised for the building work going on in the reception area although it did not really effect us at all.
The rooms had been recently renovated to a very high standard. Our room had lots of space and had two big double beds. The bathroom was lovely. This is the benchmark of how all Great Westerns should be. We really cannot fault this hotel at all. The adjoining restaurant La Cabina provided a really good breakfast. We highly recommend this hotel, it was excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for the lovely review and positive feedback of my team at the front desk. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and loved our recent renovations of our property. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The resort is going through some reservations and you have to look past that, but the rooms are very nicely equipped. New restaurant attached was a very nice place to have breakfast. Lots of parking on the south side, traffic on the north side to the lumber mill maybe a problem, but we didn't have any issue with heavy truck traffic.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Trevor C, General Manager at Best Western Puls Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and had the opportunity to try out our restaurant. I trust you had a most enjoyable visit in Radium Hot Springs and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.