“Great course poor restaurant ”

Spur Valley Golf Resort
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Played a round with my dad this morning and found the course conditions immaculate. This 9 hole course provides enough challenges for golfers at any skill level. Each time I visit my parents I make a point to play here. When we finished our round we went inside the restaurant. After 15 mins had passed with no service we decided to leave and have lunch someplace else.

SpurValley1, Manager at Spur Valley Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Hi Nigel M. Thank you very much for taking the time to review Spur Valley. We are glad to hear that you liked the course and sorry to hear about your restaurant experience. We have just hired three new staff members to help get everything out more quickly and to ensure everyone has the best service we can provide. Unfortunately we were well understaffed at the time of your visit and we hope that next time you have an even better experience. Enjoy your summer and thanks for popping by! We hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
"in great shape"
in 6 reviews
"prices are very reasonable"
in 2 reviews
in 3 reviews
"camping"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We have golfed at Spur Valley many many times. It has to be my favourite course. It has enough challenge to make it a beautiful interesting course. The course is always in great shape even in the hot summers they get. The staff are the most helpful and friendliest people that I have met in the Columbia Valley. Prices are very reasonable.

I would highly recommend this course. If you are in the Radium Hot Springs area and looking for a great day of golf, SPUR VALLEY is the course for you.

Check out the food in the restaurant as well. Very very delicious!

SpurValley1, General Manager at Spur Valley Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hi DottieACanmore! Thank you so much for letting us know what you think about Spur Valley and sharing your experience. It is so great to get this kind of feedback and a lot pf people have been discovering us online and coming to check us out. Thanks again and I hope you have a terrific summer and great golfing season!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Really nice course especially for a duffer like me. This little gem was in excellent condition. Very good food in the restaurant. Option to eat indoors or on the covered deck. We chose outdoors on a gorgeous August day. Friendly people.

SpurValley1, Manager at Spur Valley Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thanks for your review Dogtooth1947! Our staff love to get feedback and were glad that you popped by. Have a great rest of your summer!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I finished off our golf weekend in Radium at this lovely gem of a course. It is the most economic course in the area. The 9 has a lot of variety and is great for golfers of all skill levels. Tons of great views and a relaxed pace.

I recommend the visit here for sure!

And try the Caesars at the restaurant.

The Caesars at the Cantina are really good... Thank you for taking the time to review us and for adding photos! We are really happy to hear that you and your wife had a great day at Spur and that you found good value with us. This is certainly what we are aiming for when we aren't on the tee box ;) Have a great summer.