“Decent sushi”
Review of Hara Sushi

Hara Sushi
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Sooke
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Yo! I’ve had a lot of sushi in my life...one might even say I’ve got a bit of a sushi eating problem ...and this sushi was pretty good. We ordered takeout and it was freshly made and ready when I arrived to pick it up. The staff were very friendly (always a perk) and the sushi was tasty. Not the best I’ve ever had but the price was reasonable and nothing I ate tasted bad. Highly recommend the Snake Dynamite roll . Eat it up!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We needed a quick light lunch while traveling through the area on a recent trip. The Hara Sushi was just what we needed. The service was great...our server never stopped smiling the whole time we were at our table. The sushi very fresh and tasty. We eat a lot of sushi so we know what it's supposed taste like and the Hara Sushi for us was 10 out 10!!!! Nice quiet restaurant... no hustle and bustle. Good quality value meal.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This place was full when I arrived starving and stressed out. The staff looked tired but very friendly and were happy to prepare my takeout order while I waited. Several people and orders kept coming even though the restaurant was supposed to be closed. I can't say enough about the friendly experienced staff who turned my bad day into a wonderful experience with great food to take home to my family. Highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced and delicious food! Our server Aki and the chefs are always very friendly and attentive:)

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This place came recommended, but we had a disappointing meal. The service was friendly and attentive but the rolls just not what we hoped for. Too much rice, not enough fish; too many jarring tastes, not enough fresh and lively flavours. Not a bad choice, but just not great.