“Never changes ”

Spiro's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Spiro's is a favourite of many of the locals, and is an inexpensive place to get an ok meal, but if you are looking for something special I would look elsewhere. Everything I have ever had here is either covered with sauce or deep fried...not much if you are looking for healthy choices.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Had to wait for a hostess even though there was no line up. Bill's itself as "the place to dine in Lloydminster" but yet uses paper napkins. Food was cold and service was poor.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We we instantly greeted then sat and the bus girl immediately brought water......then we waited for 20 minutes for a server. Finally a waitress(who was awsome ) working a different section noticed we hadn't been served and came over. Calamari was good but over priced for how much you get. My lamb was really good but my wife's prime rib wasn't anything special, not worth $90 for 2 to have dinner.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Had a great lunch and supper at this restaurant while staying at the Best Western Plus Motel. The food was excellent and the service was great. Price is very reasonable .

1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Recently in Lloydminster with my daughters fast pitch team for Nationals. We were there as a group of 21. We had one waitress per table, and service was quick. I had the Greek salad which was so good I wanted every drop of dressing! Special that day was prime rib. Mine was very good, others had majority of fat rather than meat. Would definitely go back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank top_mom007