“Glad we Went!”

Spiro's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Recently in Lloydminster with my daughters fast pitch team for Nationals. We were there as a group of 21. We had one waitress per table, and service was quick. I had the Greek salad which was so good I wanted every drop of dressing! Special that day was prime rib. Mine was very good, others had majority of fat rather than meat. Would definitely go back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank top_mom007

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We made a reservation for a team and family meal for 45 people. Armella took our reservation and put us in their meeting room. The room is really nice and had a great atmosphere for our meal. The Menu has so many great options that it made choosing difficult, but that is a good thing. The service was fantastic. Drink orders were taken right away and delivered shortly after they were taken. Meal orders were taken and every 45 of them were received as ordered. The servers are super attentive and they move quickly. They were well organized and the meals all arrived in good time, well presented and hot. Everyone raved about how good their food was. The room, the service and the food all combined to make it a special and memorable night. You can really tell this family take great pride in what they do and how they do it. You'll love Spiro's

1  Thank Schnaides
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My husband and I make this stop part of our vacation as we drive through once a year. We are both fans of the dry ribs and always purchase a bottle of Siros sauce to take home (good thing we travel with a cooler). We have always had good service and the food is always hot and fresh - even though we are usually there around 3-4pm. I found the restaurant to be clean - including the washrooms. The Greek salad is tasty and the avelemeno soup is a favorite of mine. My hubby usually gets a burger and fries and he enjoys it. Looking forward to our next pit stop at Spiros.

1  Thank Snowy652
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I am eating spiros ribs and greek salad as I type. Staying in the best western behind it. Ordered greek salad, and the "famous" ribs. walked down there, paid for my 30 bucks worth of food and returned to my room where I realized the ribs and a slice of garic cheese bread were there, but no salad. I called them, got no apology. "We have your salad here. The person who gave it you must have missed it." Walk back down there, while my ribs are getting cold and gat LAUGHED At!!!! BY Armella., the wonderful server. Who asked me "well what do you WANT us to do about it". Finally, I get back to my room, start my Netflix, and realize that there so much as a fork or knife or even a napkin!!!!!!!! Call back, get Lovely Armella, who states that it is their policy that since the hotels supple those, they don't unless you specifically ask for them. Back down on the elevator to find a plastic fork and knife and a napkin!!! All to eat my wonderful spiros ribs. Thank you spiros. No wonder you have such mixed reviews. DECENT food with garbage service. I will never stay at the best western again because you are the closest eatery. I will actually forgo my best western points to stay somewhere else like the Ramada, or Holiday in, who are both excellent, and have a decent choice of food and service in the close vicinity. Spiros, you need to clean up the shotty service that is overtaking your decent food. NEVER AGAIN!!! All this while I sit with cold spiros ribs and bread. Nicely done. Your customer service may need some improvement.

2  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Spiro's is a Lloydminster gastronomic institution! They serve Greek, Mediterranean and North American classics! Even their grilled veal liver is pretty good! Their signature sauce is amazing!

1  Thank PJonLas