On October 14 & 15th I stayed at the Old Dutch Inn in Qualicum Beach, I was attending a wedding at the Qualicum Beach Golf Club and this hotel was right across the street. You could walk to it and didn't have to worry about having a few drinks. It has everything a restaurant, swimming pool, hot tub, no elevator because it is only 2 levels. It is located right across the street from the beach, if you get an ocean view room, the view is spectacular especially when the sun is going down. It is also not to far from the town centre where you pick up something that you might not find anywhere else. A lot of little interesting stores, good restaurants. They told me they were going to start renovating the hotel in January 2012. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Qualicum Beach Inn is a boutique hotel featuring 32 well appointed luxurious guestrooms. Located just 25 metres from the beach in the beautiful town of Qualicum Beach, panoramic views and amazing sunsets across the Georgia Straits to Denman, Hornby & Lasqueti Islands with the Mainland Coastal mountain range in the distance. Indoor heated pool with whirlpool and cedar plank dry sauna available to guests from 6am to 10pm. Try our C-View restaurant with contemporary cuisine from 7am to 10pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Qualicum Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Dutch Hotel Qualicum Beach
- Qualicum Beach Inn Vancouver Island, Canada