“Can't Prepare without garlic!”
Review of Rawthentic - CLOSED

Cuisines: Canadian, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
qb
“Can't Prepare without garlic!”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

It seems like many middle of the road restaurants who make nothing fresh, they cannot prepare anything without garlic. Grudgingly, they made some coleslaw. Since many people eat raw because of allergies, this was truly disappointing and somewhat surprising.

1 Thank qbc

Ucluelet, Canada
“Healthy and Tasty”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We stopped to have lunch and found the food be be extemely tasty and inexpensive. with a very good selection to choose from.
We have eaten at a number of raw food services but none as good as this was.
If you are looking for healthy yet flavorful, this is the place to go.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank DEastUcluelet_B_C_
Qualicum Beach, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Amazing, Creative, Delicious & Healthy!”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

My husband and I first visited Qualicum Beach in July 2011 as we were house hunting. I have many food sensitivities therefore my diet is limited. Needless to say, it is very difficult for me to go out to eat. I cook or prepare everything from scratch and eat a whole food organic diet so I am also very particular about what I eat. Rawthentic is by far the best raw food restaurant we have ever tried and is one of the reasons we ended up moving to Qualicum Beach. Everything we have tried is absolutely delicious & filling and the service is very friendly. I know how hard it is to prepare raw food and the owners and staff deserve a metal for preparing such an amazing and versatile menu. My husband and I now live in Qualicum Beach and we hope that Rawthentic stays open for many years to come. We love it! If you care about your health and want to eat delicious freshly prepared fabulous food try this restaurant!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Carla A
Nanaimo, Canada
“How could 'raw' food look so good and be so heart-warmingly satisfying?”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

At Rawthentic you will be served top quality ingredients prepared on the spot with care and outstanding creativity. The tastes are unique- the textures varied- the dishes colourful and delightfully surprising. The rich creamy sauces are totally healthful and the desserts are as delectable as they are attractive. Seeing and eating is believing! This was a return visit for me but my companion had never previously eaten in a raw food restaurant. He was happily impressed and completely satisfied in terms of his appetite and his over-all pleasure with eating out. The only detraction from the atmosphere is the sound of the VitaMix- which is essential to the fresh preparation. For me it's a joy to see such enthusiastic people preparing my food and we both look forward to trying more selections from their menu. I am a person who cannot tolerate MSG under any of the 50 names it goes by- also I eat no wheat or sugar. Here none of my dietary restrictions are a problem- these folks are highly aware of every iota of food they serve. This is rare and valuable. Many thanks, Rawthentic for your high quality standards and you amazing meals!

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank Sylviahere
Vancouver, Canada
“Raw-Some”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Exceptional flavors and incredible combinations ... you'll be delighted to experience the possibilities. Much more than salads. Healthy food at it's very best.

Visited October 2011