See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The room was adequate for our purposes. The suites in the facility appear to be quite large and well equipped. We had a basic one bedroom unit and it served our needs but was definitely not particularly well furnished. We had to request glasses. We should have probably read the details re checking in as it was a bit confusing as it occurs at the adjacent hotel (Trickle Creek). We were driving a truck with a boat loader so could not use the underground parking so had to park some distance from the hotel. The hotel location is adjacent to the ski hill and would be great for a ski holiday.

Room Tip: If we were going back for a longer stay we would likely upgrade to one of the suites as our room was rather small.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
TrickleCreekLodge, Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback because that is how we improve. Hope you join us again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I rode my motorcycle from Tombstone Arizona to Kimberley and was extremely tired when I got there. So when I found out rooms were available signed up for 2 nights. Was so surprised when I walked into my room to find it was a condo. A bit overkill for 1 person but absolutely stunning. I even washed clothes in the washer , dryer in the closet. Soap and Bounce were provided. Loved it completely. One problem I reported: I want to live there but I cannot afford it. :)

Room Tip: Was in the little lodge to the south of the main lodge. Had to walk across plaza to hot tubs and restaurant but so close and so comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank mlang2016
TrickleCreekLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am very happy to hear that we could accommodate you early after a long tiring ride. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the room and the amenities. I have passed this comment on to my staff as they appreciate hearing when they have done a good job. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Sonya Nash
Guest Service & Administration Coordinator

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Polaris Lodge, the smaller sister to the main lodge building. Large, spacious and clean suites with all amenities, all above the guest servoces, ski rental and next to the main chair lift.

Staff were great and friendly, and it was a short walk back across the Plaza to use the hot tubs in the main lodge.

Stemwinder Bar was a great place to catch a beers or 3 and some quality food.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

So glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. Polaris is truly a ski in ski out location with all the amenities close at hand. Hope to see you again.
Thanks.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We've stayed at Polaris and Trickle Creek over the last 3 Christmas vacations and we are going back again this holiday season. We have nothing but positive feedback for the Polaris Lodge. Perfect location, just steps from the ski lift. Very clean, well equipped and properly maintained condo type suits.. Staff is wonderful and very accommodative. We've been so happy with every stay that we just keep coming back...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Duska133
TrickleCreekLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

So glad you have enjoyed your Christmas' with us. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Thanks.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The Polaris Lodge offers very good value for your dollar. Our quality bedroom suite was very clean and had everything you would want, including the kitchen and sink. My only complaint is that off season you have to check in at the Trickle Creek Lodge next door which is a short hike across the Plaza. Another issue is that the road up to the lodge is under construction and when we were there a bit muddy and not the best for you on large road bikes.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 29jrh
TrickleCreekLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you 29jrh for the review of your stay with us at the Polaris Lodge. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The construction on the road is done now and the road is all paved and it is a smooth ride up. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Sonya Nash