Studabakers
Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great pub and great food. Really good wings and a good selection of flavours. The patio is nice with lots of umbrellas. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I was busy exploring Orillia and Lake Couchiching and I found myself walking into the restaurant as it looked inviting. The patio was very busy so I went inside and there were quite a few people inside, so many that I thought I would not be seated right away and I would have to wait.

The place gets busy, especially during the summer. When I sat down my server gave me some popcorn, which was nice to have while I waited for my order.

I ordered the black bean veggie burger, which I would say was better than what I have had at other restaurants. It had black beans, bell peppers & corn and topped with cheese. I really enjoyed it.

It's a great restaurant with a large patio (1 block away) to the waters of Lake Couchiching

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something with a patio and close to a lake
This was the closest we could get in Orillia and honestly we weren't disappointed
The appetizers were great
Fried cauliflower was good
The stuffed mushrooms were great
The shrimp was awesome and the
Corn and nacho plate was fun!
There wasn't a drink menu on our table or I probably would have had one of the amazing LOOKING drinks that kept going by all night
Dinner was chicken arugula sandwich with avocado and a balsamic aioli this was so fresh and light. A perfect sandwich!! a friend had the bourbon meatloaf sandwich with apple smoked bacon and mozzarella cheese OMG!! Amazing
The tacos that kept going by the table looked awesome so the next time I go back that will be something I try
The patio had a nice outside vibe seating was great with good view
I like the idea of bottles of water supplies at the tables whether you order drinks or not a nice touch!
They have wing deals as well
It's a great casual place to eat with good food made to impress
Prices were great as well!

1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The food was flavourful and the service was great. Our server was super friendly. I ate the lime avocado salad and my husband had the noodle stirfry. The menu online is misleading though. Prices are around $5 more than what's listed and the menu offering was a bit outdated. Aside from that, the location was perfect. A lovely water view from the patio. Would go back!

Stallions88, Owner at Studabakers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thanks for the positive review! We are happy you enjoyed your meals. Sorry about the confusion on the online menu, where did you see that so we can advise a change. Our website is current and up to date on all menus and other info. If your looking in the future to see anything, Please visit us at studabakersbeachside.com sometimes other places publish old menus. Hope to see you again soon and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Being from out of town we don't eat here regularly, but whenever we pass through or near Orillia in the summer/fall we stop for lunch on the patio. Always great food and good portions, sweet potato fries, chicken quesadillas, bang bang shrimp tacos,chicken fingers etc. Wait stuff are always attentive and friendly, Thanks to Alex who looked after us this past Friday on our way to Wasaga Beach. There is parking behind the restaurant as well as across the street by the park.