“Lunch Takeout”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #132 of 163 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was in Orillia running errands and decided to give this KFC a try, my wife gave me a KFC gift card and I will not use it in Midland so crossed my fingers and went in. Was warmly greeted with a smile and asked what I would like. Ordered the six piece chicken basket to go. Was asked if I wanted anything else. I declined. The ordered was ready in seconds. Was asked if I needed ketchup, salt, pepper or anything. Got napkins and left. Went to a park and opened the box and was greeted with still hot and delicious chicken. Was so happy to get a good kfc meal after my experience in Midland. Still have money on my gift card so will go back again the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Waited at the counter for ten minutes before anyone even came out...another customer who was obviously frustrated said that he had been waiting 20 minutes for his food and hadn't seen anyone I 110 minutes. Finally ordered two sandwiches and then waited another 15 minutes before we were served. When we got home from the store which is right around the corner my wife was shocked that we were that long....she assumed my son and I had eaten there! When I opened the box for my sandwich I laughed.....there was no top for my bun and it was cold....the fries were cold and my sons sandwich was all crumpled up and smooshed......never again kfc.....never again!

5  Thank Shopperrob
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Dont even bother going to this KFC. Terrible service, they never smile, dont answer phones and the supervisor is the worst of all. Food was cold and over cooked. Only good thing about this was the bottle of pop.

6  Thank Dwayne D
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This store has the RUDEST drive through staff I've ever experienced. They obviously hate their jobs. I hardly go because of it. But every once in a while I think I feel like KFC on the way home and I will go. And it never fails, especially at dinner time. Never chicken ready and the girls on the speaker so rude. I asked if any chicken beasts in an 8 piece bucket. She very rudely said no and that they had 3 other dinners to do so ya get what ya get. Just a lousy attitude. Puts me off every time. And the last time the chicken was awful. Terrible place

8  Thank spiderwoman189
Reviewed 1 July 2016

The overgrown shrubbery in front of the signs at the entrance and the bleached out tired parking lot makes you wonder if the place is open.

6  Thank 1esteban