“Bad food Bad Service”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #133 of 161 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Dont even bother going to this KFC. Terrible service, they never smile, dont answer phones and the supervisor is the worst of all. Food was cold and over cooked. Only good thing about this was the bottle of pop.

5  Thank Dwayne D

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This store has the RUDEST drive through staff I've ever experienced. They obviously hate their jobs. I hardly go because of it. But every once in a while I think I feel like KFC on the way home and I will go. And it never fails, especially at dinner time. Never chicken ready and the girls on the speaker so rude. I asked if any chicken beasts in an 8 piece bucket. She very rudely said no and that they had 3 other dinners to do so ya get what ya get. Just a lousy attitude. Puts me off every time. And the last time the chicken was awful. Terrible place

7  Thank spiderwoman189
Reviewed 1 July 2016

The overgrown shrubbery in front of the signs at the entrance and the bleached out tired parking lot makes you wonder if the place is open.

5  Thank 1esteban
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

All I can say about this location is salmonella city ate there twice was violently ill both times Dr said a lot of people that eat there are getting it.

7  Thank Len S
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Had a craving for KFC while visiting Orillia........ Wow, what a shameful display of uncaring wait staff and owners, not to mention the chicken! Chicken was overcooked and the size of a dog bone, and tasteless. I had to ask for a fork, vinegar, ketchup anything that would make my meal better wasn't provided. I feel bad for the Company when they have such impersonal staff and ownership! Won't be going back!

7  Thank StouffvilleDanal

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!