“Horrible rude service”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #132 of 163 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This store has the RUDEST drive through staff I've ever experienced. They obviously hate their jobs. I hardly go because of it. But every once in a while I think I feel like KFC on the way home and I will go. And it never fails, especially at dinner time. Never chicken ready and the girls on the speaker so rude. I asked if any chicken beasts in an 8 piece bucket. She very rudely said no and that they had 3 other dinners to do so ya get what ya get. Just a lousy attitude. Puts me off every time. And the last time the chicken was awful. Terrible place

8  Thank spiderwoman189

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The overgrown shrubbery in front of the signs at the entrance and the bleached out tired parking lot makes you wonder if the place is open.

6  Thank 1esteban
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

All I can say about this location is salmonella city ate there twice was violently ill both times Dr said a lot of people that eat there are getting it.

7  Thank Len S
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Had a craving for KFC while visiting Orillia........ Wow, what a shameful display of uncaring wait staff and owners, not to mention the chicken! Chicken was overcooked and the size of a dog bone, and tasteless. I had to ask for a fork, vinegar, ketchup anything that would make my meal better wasn't provided. I feel bad for the Company when they have such impersonal staff and ownership! Won't be going back!

7  Thank StouffvilleDanal
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The last time I drove thru for toonie tuesday the chicken tasted burnt. I think they are using old oil, yuck! A couple of weeks prior I decided to treat myself to a poutine and was shocked to see orange cheese under the gravy. I drove back thru and was told that they had run out of the "other" cheese. I said you mean the cheese curds, her response was oh yeah. Seriously a slice of processes cheese compared to cheese curds, how stupid do they think I am. My mistake was going there in the first place. I will not go back!

6  Thank 279Roxy