“Poor exterior maintenance.”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #138 of 174 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 1 July 2016

The overgrown shrubbery in front of the signs at the entrance and the bleached out tired parking lot makes you wonder if the place is open.

6  Thank 1esteban

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

All I can say about this location is salmonella city ate there twice was violently ill both times Dr said a lot of people that eat there are getting it.

8  Thank Len S
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Had a craving for KFC while visiting Orillia........ Wow, what a shameful display of uncaring wait staff and owners, not to mention the chicken! Chicken was overcooked and the size of a dog bone, and tasteless. I had to ask for a fork, vinegar, ketchup anything that would make my meal better wasn't provided. I feel bad for the Company when they have such impersonal staff and ownership! Won't be going back!

7  Thank StouffvilleDanal
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The last time I drove thru for toonie tuesday the chicken tasted burnt. I think they are using old oil, yuck! A couple of weeks prior I decided to treat myself to a poutine and was shocked to see orange cheese under the gravy. I drove back thru and was told that they had run out of the "other" cheese. I said you mean the cheese curds, her response was oh yeah. Seriously a slice of processes cheese compared to cheese curds, how stupid do they think I am. My mistake was going there in the first place. I will not go back!

6  Thank 279Roxy
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We picked up a bucket of chicken with 2 salads fries and popcorn chicken. The salads were wrong, the popcorn chicken was not put in our order and our box of fries was half full. Had to go back for the popcorn chicken. Never again

5  Thank John R

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!