“Terribly disappointed!”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #138 of 174 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Had a craving for KFC while visiting Orillia........ Wow, what a shameful display of uncaring wait staff and owners, not to mention the chicken! Chicken was overcooked and the size of a dog bone, and tasteless. I had to ask for a fork, vinegar, ketchup anything that would make my meal better wasn't provided. I feel bad for the Company when they have such impersonal staff and ownership! Won't be going back!

7  Thank StouffvilleDanal

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The last time I drove thru for toonie tuesday the chicken tasted burnt. I think they are using old oil, yuck! A couple of weeks prior I decided to treat myself to a poutine and was shocked to see orange cheese under the gravy. I drove back thru and was told that they had run out of the "other" cheese. I said you mean the cheese curds, her response was oh yeah. Seriously a slice of processes cheese compared to cheese curds, how stupid do they think I am. My mistake was going there in the first place. I will not go back!

6  Thank 279Roxy
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We picked up a bucket of chicken with 2 salads fries and popcorn chicken. The salads were wrong, the popcorn chicken was not put in our order and our box of fries was half full. Had to go back for the popcorn chicken. Never again

5  Thank John R
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We ate here and now we are scared. It was all horrible which included the chicken, fries, gravt and chicken strips. Now i want my money back. very unfriendly also. This location should be closed. the Colonel would be pissed.

8  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have been eating Kfc for more years than I care to remember.
The location on West St. in Orillia is a huge dissapointment.

The quality of the food is medicore at best. It is hit or miss on any given day. They always seem to be very disorganised, so I will say that it must be a managerial problem.

If you do go here to eat, make sure you watch what they are packing because you might not get what you are paying for. Once I had to tell them that they gave me the wrong size fries, once I did not get the 2 litres of pepsi that came with the deal I purchased. There response was, sorry we don't have any, they could have informed me I think. Another time I purchased a bucket and when I got home it was entirely dark meat, why didn't they tell me?

Just a bit of a heads up for those that might go there. Good luck !!

8  Thank Alan B

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!