“My favourite lunch spot”
Review of Apple Annie's Cafe

Apple Annie's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 169 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Apple Annie's is a great place for lunch. Everything is made fresh and always delicious. A very healthy choice of homemade soups as well.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Delicious baked goods and coffee is fresh and hot. Great spot to take a break from shopping downtown Orillia.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Soup and tea biscuit best I have ever tasted, friendly staff and comfy seating. Great menu to choose from with delicious coffee and a variety of teas

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My daughter and I went there on Friday for a late lunch. I had the quiche of the day and it is excellent and they give a fresh, fresh salad with it. My daughter had a panni with salad and she enjoyed it. They have special teas and coffees and lattes. A nice place to go.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a very small cafe which does great lunches, deserts, baked goods, teas and coffees. They also sell tea and coffee beans. The staff are very pleasant and the prices are reasonable. I like to go for a coffee and desert, though I have had the soup and it is very good.