“Viet and Thai = DELICIOUS!”

Viet & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 162 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite asian cuisine
 restaurant! As an Orillia local who comes here all the time I can honestly say everything on the menu is delicious and of a very high quality! You cant beat the price for the amount of food you get either!
The family who runs this restaurant are super friendly and it is always a joy dining in!
My personal favourite is the BBQ Pork and Vermicelli noodle dish!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My guests had been here several times before and enjoyed it. I thought that the fried rice was alright.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I had a hankering for pho and luckily found the Viet and Thai Restaurant. Fast, friendly service and great pho. I had the seafood food that had lots of shrimp and squid. Cheap beer too!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We love this great restaurant in downtown Orillia. The pho is rich, satisfying and always piping hot, served with fresh garnishes and plenty of condiments. The made in house spring rolls are our favorite and are really what keep us coming back. The atmosphere is cozy and clean and the service is good. We also love the other noodle dishes and the Tom yum soup is spicy and very good. Vietnamese coffee, regular or iced is great!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Picked up a take out from here, and I must say it was taste less, also meant to be chicken based and no sign of any chicken at all, very disappointed as read reviews on here before we decided on this place, we wouldn't bother again.